my 2011GT dyno

billfisher

Jul 17, 2005
huntsville, AL
ok i went to the dyno today. dynojet. no cool down. drove it in and ran it three times no cooldown between runs. ill post a graph later when i get on.

MODS: lethal offroad X, lethal 93 tune: nothing elso. factory paper filter with 8000 miles on it.

1st run 4th gear 384rwhp--operator didnt know about 5ht gear being 1:1

2nd run 5 minutes after the 1st. 5th gear: 397rwhp/ 387rwtq.

didnt shut the car off..................3rd run 395rwhp/387rwtq.

ALL NUMBERS SAE.

not bad for $876.00 in mods.

477.00 for tuner
399.00 for x-pipe.

cheers.

there is the dyno sheet.

the first dyno run in 4th gear cost a lot of power.

3451t-billf.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

That's really awesome numbers with a tune and Xpipe. Im heading up to Steeda in 2 weeks for their CAI and Custom Tune. Im hoping to have 1000 miles on it by then. Obviously the magical 400 number would be nice, and not out of the question, but I would be quite happy with 395, given that my car will "feel" much nicer with the tune (automatic, with firmer shifts).
CONGRATS!
RC

i feel like they are great for no cooling down between pulls. no cool down before the first run. i drove it in and ran it. if i go and let the car sit a few hours, wait till coolant is just up to temps it would dyno over 400rwhp no doubt about it. as a matter of fact, the first run hurt my best numbers becuase it heated the car up in the wrong gear, there was a 2 rwhp drop from run 2 to run 3. after i get a jlt and tuner from lethal it will get the numbers i want. im still not going to race it.i want it to last.

Great numbers, these cars are so much damn fun!

My 11 Manual with 700 miles on it
JLT
Brenspeed 91 Octane tune, 91 is all we can get in Cali.

made 393/375 no cool down, I have heard these cars make better power at full temp (don't know how true that is) 5th gear runs.

I am happy with my numbers for now, a few more miles and a catted X should put me at or a little above 400 rwhp.

View attachment 203213