my 5 lug swap thread...*pics*

• Sponsors (?)

ok. i gave the bolt hell with the BFSH.

5lugswap054.jpg

Attachments

• 5lugswap054.jpg
    5lugswap054.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 72
all day and thats as far as you got..................

*makes note to never hire Ryan by the hour.*

lol. for like 30 mins i was looking for my 18mm socket..couldnt find where the hell it was..then..looked at left hand..there it was. lol then the women friend came over and shes a distraction...so..yeah. thats as far as i got.

had one 2 bolts snap. pita...then one for lower controlling arm was frozen so heated it till cherry red and smacked it out.

Nice pants

pm of pic of hole in the crotch :shrug:

As long as the crotch hole shot is of teh girly then its cool. Unless shes under 18 then just tell me shes over 18 :nice:

sorry thats mine :D get your own!

soooo tomm ill get the break lines swaped over and new bushings in and hopefully get it in there. wrestling te damn thing in with one person..dropped it on my hand..damnnn that hurt lol.

sorry thats mine :D get your own!

soooo tomm ill get the break lines swaped over and new bushings in and hopefully get it in there. wrestling te damn thing in with one person..dropped it on my hand..damnnn that hurt lol.
So moving onto other things. Where is the mower vid?
And you know if you contact your bank and the funds were electronicaly withdrawn then you should be able to get it back. Did you go online and check your account to see where the money was removed from or what company charged it? I coverd my tracks really well so I dont think you will find anything. My backspace button seems to be broke so just ignore that previous sentence.

:leaving:

So moving onto other things. Where is the mower vid?
And you know if you contact your bank and the funds were electronicaly withdrawn then you should be able to get it back. Did you go online and check your account to see where the money was removed from or what company charged it? I coverd my tracks really well so I dont think you will find anything. My backspace button seems to be broke so just ignore that previous sentence.

:leaving:

yeah banks been notified.there checking into it

btw..there onto your ass biotchhhh! :fuss: