My 89 Lx Get Pick Up In 2 Hours

• Sponsors (?)

sorry about the chitty luck pal. Car looks like it has potential, so stick with it and bring her back to glory!

that is my plan, she look good at night, but if you come closer, bondo every where,

I need some one take pix of there project mustang before and after, to give me some kind of motivation .

My car is a whole lot worse than yours. At least he wasn't homeless and lived inside the car. I feel stupid for buying it but it was one hell of a deal IMO. The only bad part was interior. Motor was solid for 10k miles until a knock developed.

Just get her up an running, do the paint job last. Shampoo the carpet and seats to and sprucen up the interior. Do a tune up and tackle the codes one by one if you have any.

Just let me know when you want the air box :nice: its available until the end of June. After that I won't be home. :flag:

Noobz is still busy on the forum bugs to buy another thing I have laying around :rolleyes: I'm very patient though lol

thanks for kind word. I feel I got rip off :( I pay 3k for it, not include shipping. but will learn that dont trust any one . It normal for these door to saggy and closed a bit hard ?

my fuel gauge is not working, some time it go all the way up and it stay down to 10% all the time and the tank is full, im worried on that.

my coolant temp is also stay at 140* whole time, and I check coolant today, will need flush soon.

and its normal for the automatic to shift funny ? some time I feel it shift too early. or kick on over drive too quick. mabe im get use to driving stick shift ( shift when ever I want ... )

My car is a whole lot worse than yours. At least he wasn't homeless and lived inside the car. I feel stupid for buying it but it was one hell of a deal IMO. The only bad part was interior. Motor was solid for 10k miles until a knock developed.

Just get her up an running, do the paint job last. Shampoo the carpet and seats to and sprucen up the interior. Do a tune up and tackle the codes one by one if you have any.

Just let me know when you want the air box :nice: its available until the end of June. After that I won't be home. :flag:

Noobz is still busy on the forum bugs to buy another thing I have laying around :rolleyes: I'm very patient though lol

sorry I think imma go ahead and cancel the air filter thing, I will properly going to junkyard alot hunting for part. mabe I find it there.

if the doors rattle too, thats an easy fix, its the door latch bushings, can get em for a couple dollars in dorman help parts section at the parts store, or on line at LMR

gauges could just be a loose ground...

it looks pretty nice in the photos, just needs some work...

that is my plan, she look good at night, but if you come closer, bondo every where,

I need some one take pix of there project mustang before and after, to give me some kind of motivation .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400073637.434259.jpg
Day I brought it home with the clear coat peeling off and the faded red interior with the automatic in it, that first picture is doing it a lot of justice . the car quarter windows are all chewed up the door sill moulding were literally flaking down to bare metal

Reactions: 1 user
mustang 004.jpg IMG_20140412_163656_514.jpg

Three years in the making. Car is about complete. Not done by any means tho. Came home with a bad fuel pump and was sitting for 10 years. Now it's a daily/weekend driver.

Reactions: 1 user