Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368839882.752517.jpg
thanks guys for hanging in and enjoying it it means alot !!! 4 coats and that's all folks

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

Reactions: 3 users
Why does it seem that your progress goes 100 times faster than mine?
I am running a mile a minute here , after interior is done and in and this is all together and rubbed out next week it will slow down again , spent ALOT of money these past few weeks

I feel you man. Mine's going on 6 months with no end in sight. This is exactly why you don't work with family when it comes to your car.
I actually wish I had done it with family. Only other person who does mechanic work in my family is my dad and he taught me everything I know and he gets things done. It's just he's not an auto body man so we had to outsource. And it didn't turn out for the best. But oh we'll it's all done now. Hope your situation works out for the best, though! One day you'll see it all painted up and it'll be worth the wait.

Reactions: 1 user
yeah my buddy who painted the car has owned in no exaggeration 72 foxes he had a Saleen s281 , he had a rousch stage 3 and now he has a 2011 gt500 so he loves these things just as much as we do and took the car as if it were his

Reactions: 1 users
I actually wish I had done it with family. Only other person who does mechanic work in my family is my dad and he taught me everything I know and he gets things done. It's just he's not an auto body man so we had to outsource. And it didn't turn out for the best. But oh we'll it's all done now. Hope your situation works out for the best, though! One day you'll see it all painted up and it'll be worth the wait.
The worst part is that I took it to him because I knew I didn't have time to do it myself. At this point I could have finished it 2 times over.