My awesome computer chair.

• Sponsors (?)

Those seats aren't good enough to sell? Well, heck, send 'em on over to me and I'll get 'em out of your way! :D

If I was handy with a welder, there's SOOOOOO many things I'd like to rig up around the house - I'd have a total crazy industrial/wrought-iron theme going on with everything inside and out. And that idea with welding up a swiveling base frame to use with those Fox seats would RULE. I've been giving serious consideration to making game chairs out of the old GT-style seats in my notch if I ever get around to bolting in a new pair of butt-holders - even something as simple as using a few lag bolts and a painted wood frame made of 2x4's or something would work.

But, Mob, that chair's nothing to be ashamed of. I've seen people driving around town all day long posed in that gangsta-lean position, so just consider your chair to be supafly-dope and shrug off all those negative comments about your pimpin'-hard chair. :D

(Seriously, though, if you were local, I've got an extra chair I'd gladly donate out of pity. No Stangnet member should be without a worthwhile device upon which to plant his/her butt whilest typing away their nights in the forums!)

lol thanks guys, and my mig welder dosent work, looks like ill jkust have to wait for anther chaiur

AND WTF IS WITH MY AVATAR!! wheres jiminy cricket, you mother f'ers

I have one of those cool aeron computer chairs for work...

keeps the ponies pointed in the right direction and evil offenders at bay!!!

it better for 900.00 freakin' dollars...but, hey..oil and gas is good bidness right now!!!!:D

Oh yeah? Check this out.....my "desk and chair" when i was moving about a month ago:

attachment.php

90mustang_GT5.0 said:
oh man!!! i feel bad for you!!!! i have this sudden eurge to send you some money!! LOL

YEAH NOW YOU'RE TALKIN! I take money order, paypal and of course cash. :D The 'puter was the last thing i moved so i still had internet access while i was moving. It took about a week so i didnt want to be unplugged for that long LOL!