MY BEST FRIEND JUST BECAME...YUP THATS RIGHT...A RICER!!

lxwants12's said:
i know this sounds crazy and aweful but im willing to take it to the extreme......im gonna find out if he has full coverage.....then i will steal it.....and send it into the river back home.......(wink wink just kidding i would never do that, please if there are any law enforcment reps on here its a joke....) now continuing with the joke......I WILL STEAL AND GET RID OF THAT **** IF HE HAS FULL COVERAGE......take him out get him drunk....then go to the 24 hour walmart and make a copy o his key....then steal it like 3 days later!!muuhhooooohaaaa

If you need any assistance in this matter, call me. LOL

• Sponsors (?)

Roland69 said:
you should poke a hole in his hood and glue a pull rope handle to it so it looks like it has a pull start. And then glue a folgers coffie can to the rear bumper and make a hocky stick and 2X10 wing for the teeeerunk

^ I like his idea only instead of a hockey stick use a real park bench :D

372.jpg

You know,I think your friend is beyond help,here`s why.

Some,(a few), young guy`s who start off as ricers from the very beginning eventually realise the errors of their ways and realise that rear wheel drive and at least 8 cylinders is the way to go.

In your friends case he is going from 8 cylinders and rwd to 4 cylinders and fwd.

He is going backwards in the wrong direction.There is no hope,he is gone.:(

89white50 said:
get him some help, like a good friend. take him to the track, embarass him, and have everyone else doing 12's there do the same. Then group therapy maybe...i go to group therapy!!...its for kids that dont like classes...we meet at the bar. it really is a great time. :D

haha group therapy is a great idea.. Hi my name is John and I'm a alcoh... i mean ricer..