My car has come a long way (pictures)

• Sponsors (?)

Car looks really clean except for three things that would bug me:

1) Car looks much cleaner in the earlier pics with just the saleen side emblem. Junk the 4.6L and whatever is underneath it (assuming it's a separate piece)

2) Get rid of the 281 sticker on the hood scoop...again it looks much cleaner

3) If the exhaust tips are adjustable, have them adjusted about about an inch or so in. Right now they are sticking out way to far and look awkward.

Other than that, car looks really good.

I have already adjusted the exhaust tips just a few weeks ago.

Do you have any better pictures of your seats? How do you like those? I HATE the mustang seats; Im too short and they are uncomfortable to me.. :(

View attachment 378692

Well, sometimes it helps with the wind at highway speeds... When you got your woman in the car and her hair is going everywhere...
That's because my hair does fly with the wind.

Very nice!

Now how about you show us a timeline of YOU? ;)
My boobs haven't grown any bigger since that last picture :)

Nice car, I hope u don't drive around with the top down and windows up though.

Your answer to why? You mustve never drove a vert for awhile. With the windows up on lets say a cool (but not cold 60 F-ish) day keeps some of the cold air out. If your on the highway with the top down than all windows up blocks most of the air rushing out at you.

and when the windows up you block all the dumb butterflies flying into you :rlaugh:

I personally drive with my top to hear my exhaust better.. =] i dotn see the point of owning a quiet vert.. i prob wouldn't drop the top much b/c theres no point my book. With the stang you can hear the exhaust so much clearer with the top down..

I'm with Paris Hiton here and also enjoyed the timeline and transformation. Personally there is nothing there that bugs me. looks/sound/handling!
Paris Hilton? She's interesting.

Have you ever been to the track - 1/4 mile or SCCA type? Our ponys love to stretch their legs and run.:Track:
No I haven't.

I personally drive with my top to hear my exhaust better.. =] i dotn see the point of owning a quiet vert.. i prob wouldn't drop the top much b/c theres no point my book. With the stang you can hear the exhaust so much clearer with the top down..
I do the same thing :) I like hearing my car's exhaust. And I like to hear it when I pass people.

I like big bulgy things that stick out (no i don't mean just that). but the cowl hood has a big bulge that looks aggressive while the Saleen heat extractor hood is flat and has vents. People could only see it when they come close.