my car has teh attitude problem too now...

Night Shifter

Dec 24, 2005
Daytona
Photo0062.jpg

Photo0063.jpg

silver fr500's :nice: went for a ride to meet up with 98cobra281 and 1fun281 and took 98's rims off his hands...ill be cleaning the car later today then posting better pics up since im at work right now..for some reason i think my fender gap got bigger but it's probably just in my head...more reason for coilovers :D

and for those of you that have only seen 98's car in pics, it looks 10 times better and sounds effing beast! his car is top notch and very detailed...one of the best looking cars on the forum and can definitely back the looks in person too... oh and when that car starts up :jaw: :jaw: :drool: effin bad ass car :nice:

and damn 1fun's car i slaaaaaamed...sounds sexy too :nice: awesome to meet some of the guys on here last night

more pics later!

• Sponsors (?)

thanks! great meeting you guys! At least they will be taken very good care of...and you have something better thats about to go on the car anyway :nice:

OBTW, everyone, x pipes with dumped flows sound like sex! heard it with my own 2 ears yesterday...not the crazy raspy sound that you all would think it sounds like

Nice meeting you, thanks for the compliments, and atleast we know the rims are going to be taken care of.
Were going to have to take the ride up there for that dyno day.
And the rims like so clean on that color :nice: bet your glad you didnt go with black now! haha :flag:

thanks! im actually one of the few people thats not a big fan of the smoked.. i know they would look great cause ive seen them on another atlantic ble mustang but i dont think they would pair well with my clear fogs...just my opinon though