My car is plotting against me, wont hit 12's

Here's pics of my plugs, doesn't seem to be a lot of consistency as far as color goes, but they all seem to have that small burn on the side of the porcelain. I am no spark plug expert so I have no idea what this means, can someone help?

scaled.php?server=402&filename=72431136.jpg

scaled.php?server=826&filename=img7852c.jpg

scaled.php?server=28&filename=img7853d.jpg

scaled.php?server=267&filename=img7855j.jpg

scaled.php?server=135&filename=img7857m.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Here's pics of my plugs, doesn't seem to be a lot of consistency as far as color goes, but they all seem to have that small burn on the side of the porcelain. I am no spark plug expert so I have no idea what this means, can someone help?

scaled.php?server=28&filename=img7853d.jpg
that looks like oil to me in there....

I don't doubt you guys are right, but i just think this is trying too hard to find a solution. My old 302 was so damn wore out the cylinders looked like mirrors except for all the vertical scratches in them. No cross hatch left at all. It had so much blow by it would smoke from the dipstick tube and the valve covers. If you look in that video i posted it blows smoke on every shift. I didn't use anything fancy as far as plugs go, just Walmart Autolites. I think this problem is less about the engine itself and more about the car and/or weight, the suspension, the tires, or the driving/shift points. Shifting at 5k is not how you run 12s with a minimalist build.

I'm not shifting at 5k? The engine has 180k miles on stock bottom end so I am sure it has some blow by, it, last plug in those pictures has some oil on it and build up, but the others look more like a burn mark, not wet at all. I may try to do a compression test just to see where its at, have to pull the headers to pull the plugs, no way I am putting those same plugs back in..

Well it runs fine..just not hitting the time I want to hit. I think I need more fuel.. Just did a compression test, seems fine I think.

Cyl # - Compression
1-158
2-164
3-165
4-167
5-165
6-160
7-165
8-160

Cyl 1 being the lowest of them all but that spark plug looked the best out of all of them, no oil on it.

Well it runs fine..just not hitting the time I want to hit. I think I need more fuel.. Just did a compression test, seems fine I think.

Cyl # - Compression
1-158
2-164
3-165
4-167
5-165
6-160
7-165
8-160

Cyl 1 being the lowest of them all but that spark plug looked the best out of all of them, no oil on it.

Those numbers don't look bad. I was hitting 80-90psi on all my cylinders when I checked my old motor. Were the heads reworked before you installed them?

Cyl # - Compression
1-158
2-164
3-165
4-167
5-165
6-160
7-165
8-160

numbers look good...

btw its REALLY hard to read plugs with a bunch of miles on them
efb6f033.jpg

this is what i like to see on a set of plugs to get a true reading on them