My car just got totalled... :(

• Sponsors (?)

The letter basically asked the appraiser to take into consideration that its hard to find a good condition 5.0 for a reasonable price like blue book. It also listed the mods I have done in the last couple years and the amount of money I spent on them.

When it was given to him he asked for all the reciepts I had to be faxed to him so I did. Now I need to decide what I want to spend that 6k on. I want a notch but they are hard to come by here in Alberta.

that sounds about right for a 19 y.o
we are talking about ryan's father who pays 75. pretty crappy for an established driver, or maybe he has some blemishes on his record, who knows.
even full coverage shouldnt come out to that much on a 24 y.o car.

Well not that anyone cares but I will update this thread :) I finally got another mustang its a 2001GT with 40,000km. It has a few mods like exhaust , CAI, and SCT tune but it does not have that raw power that my 5.0 had. Its great because its a lot newer and drives smooth so I am happy. SUPERCHARGER here I come!!

I tried finding a nice notch but eventualy gave up... If I ever find a roller or something in the area I will definately pick it up and swap my old parts over.