My coupe at the track yesterday

dtlionsfan

Nov 12, 2005
Bought a 93 coupe a few months ago with MM torque arm, panard bar, Koni shocks, 3.55 gears, FRPP shorties, off road X-pipe, 17" cobra R's and an explorer intake installed. I put in a TFS1 cam, performer heads, FRPP 1.6 roller rockers, systemax 2 intake, pulley's, 3G, 80MM C&L, 24's,70mm accufab t-body/spacer.
I got out to the last track outing of the year and pulled a [email protected]. I was pleasantly surprised and pulled around for another pass and got a [email protected] sliding around in 2nd, not good. I borrowed a set of old nitto's and got more bog then spin but went from 2.04 60' to 1.96. I got a 12.86 and a 12.92 at over 107. The stock clutch was not happy and I could smell it after each pass.
A very fun a pleasing day. The shift lite in the car has only a 5200 chip and I noticed the stock tach was real slow, I probably was short shifting at around 5500. I need a clutch, better gears and some mickey T's for some low-mid 12's.
It dosent set the world on fire but I'm happy with what it runs for such a small combo, time for boost later.

• Sponsors (?)