My first 4.6, gotta 35th anny

My first 4.6, gotta 35th anny, need addy advice!

At this point, lets just assume it's bone stock. 58k miles. The rear whines a little, as so it does in my capri also, so that I dont care about just more reason to do gears soon.

Anyways, I'm looking for advice. How to make this car run it's best with a 2k budget. Now, not including, I already orderd the magnapac for it, here's a link you can scroll down to see how it sounds on each car, it's a cool website, hear before you buy ;) Here's the link
http://www.magnaflow.com/04sound/04american.asp

Also I ordered the Roush cold air intake system,( http://static.summitracing.com/global/images/prod/large/rsp-sm01-8k100-a_cp.jpg ) and that's all. Otherwise, i'm assuming it's stock. I was told it has cams and head work, but, after taking it to my buddies shop he's saying no the heads have never even been off the car.

I'm completly new to the 4.6, and to ohc. I've owned nothing but fox stangs so far, this is my first sn95.

So yeah, 2000$, is what I have left to spend, what should I do to make her run? I'm open to all idea's except that I will only run n/a, I dont use turbo/superchargers or NOS. Not on any of my cars. I'm all motor, all the time.

Thanks in advance for any advice. Btw, she runs great, no problems at all.

P.S. I care more about reliability than I do performance, keep in mind :D

Again thanks to all for any advice, you're infinite wisdom had better get me into the 13's!!!

:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah I'd posted when I got the car in 4.6 talk, but i'll post here;
1999_MustangGT_35th_Anniversary007.jpg

View attachment 484527
View attachment 484529
View attachment 484531
View attachment 484533
View attachment 484535

Attachments

• 1999_MustangGT_35th_Anniversary007.jpg
    1999_MustangGT_35th_Anniversary007.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 44
Dont fear the gear 4.30's are awesome

Short throw shifter, go MGW, its awesome, best mod ever

long tube headers, off road x, catback (BBK LT's, VRS offroad X or H, whatever catback you choose)

That should put you around 2g's, including install costs.

Maybe add in some springs, if you want some looks thrown in with your performance.