My First Demand in 4 yrs...Mr Mods....

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

You hit the nail on the head! Assuming i did get banned, which there is no reason to considering i broke no rules? I pointed out flaws in a guys work that isn't even on this site. But assuming i did get banned, i can always come back under a different email address/name and you'd never know :)

Actualy,you can't. The admin/mods can choose to have your IP banned and unless you switched ISP's your not going to be registering on this forum anytime soon. ;)

Rules aside,your behavior is not tolerable to many.

Take from StangNet Terms of Service:

General Rules:

* While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

That is the first line people...

Second sub-heading:

Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

I would call this a disruption,but lets wait and see.

DMAN Im behind you 100%

Actualy,you can't. The admin/mods can choose to have your IP banned and unless you switched ISP's your not going to be registering on this forum anytime soon.

Unless they block the Class B or C, it won't matter. But I don't see them blocking those because it would affect so many users that are currently using that ISP and posting on Stangnet. Besides, with so many anonymizers out there and available, it won't matter.

NWS/NPS!

your a pansey! why dont you cry. i am back to hating canadians. xcept for the dude that was from canada that was the wsn this year with the fox body that broke the wishbone. he is on my personal top 10 list of badasses.
YOUR GAY!

this site has the most morons on it i have ever seen.
how did that make you mad?
that piece of **** paint job on the inside of that car is GAY! "it looks ricer too"
View attachment 341391

better call in the mods on me too!:rlaugh:

I know he'll be back Tim...it's the moral victory I'm after here. By the way...Wife lost her contacts list...so that means I lost your email Add. Last email we received was pics your better half sent out. If you get a chance PM me your Email again.

your a pansey! why dont you cry. i am back to hating canadians. xcept for the dude that was from canada that was the wsn this year with the fox body that broke the wishbone. he is on my personal top 10 list of badasses.
YOUR GAY!

that piece of **** paint job on the inside of that car is GAY! "it looks ricer too"
View attachment 341385

I wish I had more time to ponder your brilliant insight in regards to not only myself, but the general poplulation on here. You really have a way with words and I appreciate you stopping by....really I do....really. My only regret is that we will likely never have the chance to embrace :rlaugh:

nothing.
the guy that started this is from canada. figured it was a good time to bash him as a person.
the one time i have been there (canada) i didnt see anyone i liked.
plus canadians are mean to me:rlaugh:

im just tryn to get under everybody's skin.:D

YOUR GAY!

View attachment 341383

hey I am a Canadian eh.....:canada:

Status
Not open for further replies.