My First Sn95

I officially boycott buyautoparts.com

I go to shop they check the vacuum is good, then he says you need a Schrader Valve, not sure if that is correct spelling. In low pressure side, this is because there is no oring on the current valve. They get a couple from the parts store and replace, then charge it up. Check it blowing cold air, I'm like sweet. We turn the car off, he unhook the machine the low side valve is blowing out around the valve. This is a brand new valve, so they evacuate the system. I talk with the manager and explain and they say ok we won't charge you the full thing just a diagnosis fee and the cost of the valve. 44 bucks better than 130. I call buyautoparts.com and speak with them, they pretty much don't care. The usual we will send you another and you can keep that old one. Like Wtf do I need it for. What if you send another pos line and this time they charge me full fee. I ask for cs super get him, and Ryan was just heartless. Didn't care even charged me a restocking fee. I ordered a four seasons line from rockauto.com for cheaper than the gpd they sold at 95. I will never do buiessness with then again, and warn you about ordering parts, as they are not very helpful. Therfore you can and will be stuck holding the bill.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Right, I know for sure we will check them on the new. Pull vacuum unhook and see if it's leaking. It just kills me because I'll work with you, but I'm out 44 and what if the next lines same thing. I'll update on the 4 seasons brand, going through that packet of orings quick now..lol

Sh*tty, but you should have good luck with Rockauto.com
i use them all the time, always receive quality parts, and the one time i had to replace a radiator under warranty, it was quick and hassle free.

So got the new lines on, and the shops ac machine died. So waiting till next week if I can get time. Will have the new door locks installed next week, if the weather cooperates.

So after getting mad at all these moron mechanics, I went and got the 134 and gauge to do it myself, after extensive research of course. So car calls for 34 ounces, at about 26 to 28 ounces the gauge was reading 45 psi right at blue high fill. Ac was blowing super cold, the ambient temp was 87 to 90 degrees, however the gauge didn't have temp on it. Should I continue to put more in, I did Rev car up pressure would drop a lil then come back to 45. I decided to let be, as I can always add more. Yes the compressor is running, so all sensors are good. What's yalls input, I know my big rear end will be happy, black leather in bama really sucks.

Got my new shifter installed, after polishing the arm and knob, I painted the gear numbers. Then had my gf stitch the boot to fit. So much better than the short throw, knuckles into dash.
0eebd6d0da939eb6a069dfcfbac4790a.jpg
2a7cf50712ed36a8e926eb66de250ca1.jpg
46650c956cef4afd42b4168e490cb300.jpg

So one day as I was driving the radio came out, which made shifting to third very difficult. The radio was junk, and I wanted something that sounded better. I find a pioneer without cd but bt, and both hookups for iPhone and aux. Got it for Under 100, had to repair one of the radio bevel bolt locations as it was missing. Followed by some paint, and I added gauges. Got a deal on most and had all the stuff to hook then up, I think it came out pretty good. Only kicker I forgot the car doesn't have 02 sensors lol.
9b5be37e54efbf63e50c0747b9830ae3.jpg
abb8b0cf4df428c03b4b6216e90c64e1.jpg
69bff10320cb4174a31cdcc77abb4824.jpg

Last edited:
I just picked up a 94 recently,I may copy that gauge panel.
I like the panel too, it's very nicely crafted. The only thing I'd suggest is trying out the location with the gauges right about there under the radio before you commit. I used to have my boost gauge there, but realistically there was no way to watch it safely while under boost. Clock-pod, dash-bezel, and pillar mounts are all options that the aftermarket still supports for our cars where you can actually see the gauges.