My GT will be sold back to the Local Dealer

ltccarndt

Sep 11, 2004
I have to make a critical decision soon. I've had my GT for about a month. It's a beautiful Black Premium, 500W, Interior Upgrade, Red over Black interior, ATX, anti theft, side air bags, Bullits.

My Melanoma Cancer returned so quickly that I may have months to live.

I'm going to sell it back to the Dealer sometime soon. Sorry, I'm not going to be able to deal with selling myself--I've got too many other things to deal with that are more important than a car now. So please don't make any offers.

So.... for you information there will be a beautiful "used" GT with about 1,500 miles in the next months at BoB Allen Ford in Overland Park Kansas with all the stuff they can't get out of the factory now: Interior upgrade, etc.

I broke it in nice, it had its 1st oil/filter change at 1,000 miles. I baby-ed it really, so keep your eyes open if you want it. My wife agrees it must be sold, she loved it too.

Lt Col C. Arndt USA (ret)
Professional Military Mechanical Engr,
- out :flag:

Attachments

• Black Beauty.JPG
    Black Beauty.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 443
  • Sponsors (?)

SIR
I am truley saddened to here that.
I read your reasons for buying the mustang a while back, and wish you had more time to enjoy ,it in your retirement.
SIR
Thank you for your many years of service to our great country.
I would hope those months turn to years .......but if not ,may those months be filled with a loving family and much happieness.

SIR good luck....and take care of yourself SIR.

I'm sorry to hear about your cancer. Isn't melanoma surface skin cancer? Is there not any way you can beat it? I'm with that one guy; keep it if you can and fight it! But if you can't afford it, I def understand; medical expenses are, well, expensive... Anyway, good luck, man. If I could help you out in any way, I would. But all I can do is give you best wishes.

Colonel -
My thoughts and prayers are with you, Sir. As a former Marine and retired Army NCO i join the rest of the forum in wishing you the best -

Thanks again for the advice you gave me on the UK light conversion. My GT arrived at Mildenhall today, it is the first I've seen, and after the lights and reg are done, I'll have it on the road by the end of next week. I will be thinking of you, Sir, when I take my first drive -
Semper Fi!

Being a Cancer Warrior, been fighting Prostate Cancer for 6 years after surgery.
I know your ready to crossover. For we place our life in God's hands when the news comes. we turn our hearts and and soul over to the Lord and thank him for time we have left and we are ready to meet him. We ask that he we go softly into heaven and to comfort our loved one's because they will be the ones to truly suffer. You and your family will be in my prayers and other members of this page I'm sure. Keep us updated. :flag:
God Bless You