My horrible experience with xenithxenons.com

So about two months ago I was looking to buy some HIDs. I came on this site to see if there were any good companies to buy from. I saw that xenithxenons.com seemed to be a pretty good company according to a ton of threads and posts.

Well my experience with them has been an absolute nightmare.

April 7th - Original order placed for HID kit. Full amount was taken out of my checking account.

April 17th - Was told they would be shipped out the 19th...said they weren't in stock. Never notified before then that they weren't in stock.

April 26th - Was told they were "stuck at customs".

May 1st - Was told they now had no ETA for the kit.

May 5th - FINALLY received HID kit. I ordered 6000k...I received 8000k.

May 8th - Installed kit. One ballast did not work. Emailed same day. Took several days before I got any kind of a response. When I call, nobody answers. When I email, it takes several days and sometimes a week before I get a response.

Continued emailing them asking for a new ballast. Since the order was over a month old, I felt that a ballast should be sent out immediately and I shouldn't have to wait for my ballast to arrive at their door.

May 24th - After another week or so of not hearing anything or getting any responses, they emailed me saying they needed a picture of the bad ballast with the wires cut off. I agreed and sent them the picture.

June 1st - STILL no response from the company. This order is coming up on 2 months and I still don't have a working set of HIDs.

I will never use this company again and I urge you to do the same. Their website claims you can phone them from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM PST 7 days a week. Yet nobody answers. It also states to simply leave a message if nobody answers and they will call you back the very next day.

I have NEVER received a call back from them. Not one. I have left my name and number and never heard a peep.

All I want is a working set of HIDs with the money that has already been taken out of my account. This company refuses to fulfill their obligation, however, and it is inexcusable.

• Sponsors (?)

I just bought a pair of Dual halo HID's from these people. They are supposed to be "Plug and play." Well needless to say they weren't, only half of the lights were plug and play the halos and three other led's in the middle were not wired and needed to be spliced in. I refuse to buy my hid fog lights from these people, i hope they go out of business.

I posted negative feedback on there site, but when i was finished there was a message saying my comment would be reviewed and maybe posted in the next 10 days or so. Its not up

Also, i ordered the tinted lights, but didnt get tinted lights and no response from them.

I'm all over this boycott.

So about two months ago I was looking to buy some HIDs. I came on this site to see if there were any good companies to buy from. I saw that xenithxenons.com seemed to be a pretty good company according to a ton of threads and posts.

Well my experience with them has been an absolute nightmare.

April 7th - Original order placed for HID kit. Full amount was taken out of my checking account.

April 17th - Was told they would be shipped out the 19th...said they weren't in stock. Never notified before then that they weren't in stock.

April 26th - Was told they were "stuck at customs".

May 1st - Was told they now had no ETA for the kit.

May 5th - FINALLY received HID kit. I ordered 6000k...I received 8000k.

May 8th - Installed kit. One ballast did not work. Emailed same day. Took several days before I got any kind of a response. When I call, nobody answers. When I email, it takes several days and sometimes a week before I get a response.

Continued emailing them asking for a new ballast. Since the order was over a month old, I felt that a ballast should be sent out immediately and I shouldn't have to wait for my ballast to arrive at their door.

May 24th - After another week or so of not hearing anything or getting any responses, they emailed me saying they needed a picture of the bad ballast with the wires cut off. I agreed and sent them the picture.

June 1st - STILL no response from the company. This order is coming up on 2 months and I still don't have a working set of HIDs.

I will never use this company again and I urge you to do the same. Their website claims you can phone them from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM PST 7 days a week. Yet nobody answers. It also states to simply leave a message if nobody answers and they will call you back the very next day.

I have NEVER received a call back from them. Not one. I have left my name and number and never heard a peep.

All I want is a working set of HIDs with the money that has already been taken out of my account. This company refuses to fulfill their obligation, however, and it is inexcusable.

Did you use paypal?

I just bought a pair of Dual halo HID's from these people. They are supposed to be "Plug and play." Well needless to say they weren't, only half of the lights were plug and play the halos and three other led's in the middle were not wired and needed to be spliced in. I refuse to buy my hid fog lights from these people, i hope they go out of business.

I posted negative feedback on there site, but when i was finished there was a message saying my comment would be reviewed and maybe posted in the next 10 days or so. Its not up

Also, i ordered the tinted lights, but didnt get tinted lights and no response from them.

I'm all over this boycott.

I wish I would've found something negative about the company before I purchased from them. I'm kinda stuck at the moment with a non working set of HID's.

Unfortunately I did not use PayPal...

I wish I would've found something negative about the company before I purchased from them. I'm kinda stuck at the moment with a non working set of HID's.

Unfortunately I did not use PayPal...
You could have bought HID's from alot of different places.
Thanks for sharing your experience with them I know I will
never order anything from them just like I will never give
American Muscle my business again! :mad::notnice:

In some ways I agree with you, but I have tried every type of headlight bulbs and they all suck compared to HID's coming out of our headlight housings. Although people like you bitch and complain about all of the light, how often do you see Mustangs with HID's? I see more lifted trucks with unadjusted lights so from 1 mile and in, their lights light up my rearview mirror. Although Kilgore is right I'd rather be safe myself than rely and the stock ****ty headlight bulbs.

AmericanMuscle has a good kit, but try a couple websites, the guy Saleen recommended is good as is the company all of my import friends use DDMtuning.com

Sure those HID lights benifit the drivers vision, but blind the hell out of
everyone else. :notnice:
Then they havent adjusted their lights. Once I put mine in, I actually turned mine down slightly because of all of the reflected light our headlight lenses. And I am sure that if I am friends with anyone that I have them turn down their lights too, because HID fogs actually help alot too.

I don't have HIDs ( I own a Fox and think they're silly on said Fox ) but I do have a headlight line painted on my garage door wall. I know exactly what you mean about the droves of morons who slap em in and don't properly adjust. It's immediately apparent who these folks are when they drive down the road.

So yeah... there's definitely a right and wrong way.

That is great news, the more problems people have equipping those douchebaggy overly bright headlights the better! :banana:

:lol:, yea I hear ya' Kilgore, my headlights are smoked and adjusted so they are like OEM brightness at best, now my Fogs are the douche baggy lights, gives me a chance to be a douchebag if I want.:D.
To the OP, open up a claim w/ebay, they have a claims department as well, you can call them too, and or speak to them on line, do this quickly though.

To the OP, open up a claim w/ebay, they have a claims department as well, you can call them too, and or speak to them on line, do this quickly though.

Wasn't through ebay. I kinda outta luck unless they decide to come through.

This thread really wasn't meant to be a bash against HID's. I know I did many searches on different sites and found nothing bad about this company. I hope this thread helps someone else to use another company.

Scratch that. This company sucks ass.

Just went out for a night drive to see how they look and one headlight went out in under 5 mins. The other original ballast has gone bad.

Still not call and at least 5 days to get an e-mail back.

This company has a serious issue using the phone. They'd rather send an e-mail out a day or two later instead of pick up the phone when you call or calling you back. Seven days shy of 4 months without a working set of headlights.

HID Kits, BMW Aftermarket Bumpers & Lighting, DEPO - DDM Tuning

I have a set in my headlight and a set in my fogs and they have worked flawlessly for over a year so far. I also have 3 or 4 friends with them and they love them as well and have had no problems. Not to mention, the single beam kit is only $30 right now!

What type of error eliminator do you need to trick the car into thinking both headlights are working? In my 5 mins of having HID's, the high beam light was on in the dash and the fogs didn't work unless I plugged a third bulb into the open passenger side headlight socket.

I'm getting treated like complete garbage from the company. I filed a complaint through the BBB today. We''ll see how that goes.

According to their web site they have a B+ rating as an accredited business. Complete bull****.