Progress Thread My Kenne Bell Twin Screw'd Foxbody thread, (new addition to the family)

Ok, Am I missing something?

93 mustang intake - $800 (Spokane) hide this posting

00H0H_5KrH07fJx4W_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

safety tips

93 mustang intake manifold upper and lower 800$obo
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Oh, I don't know....The rear bumper plus that nice trailer hitch, still a little pricey though. Plus you'd have to get rid of that nasty intake sitting on it.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

This is from when I got new hangers installed on my tail pipes. I love my VRS tails!! They need to be cleaned up a little more with some metal polish which I'll do soon when I get around to giving her body a clay bar treatment.

IMG_0555.JPG

Reactions: 6 users
I'm going to really have to weigh it out if/when my engine comes out. I have SO much crap stuffed under my hood I don't know if it is justifiable. I definitely want to wipe the slate and reroute everything to clean it up... I just don't know if I can stuff 100 lbs in a 50 lb sack and make it purty.
@mikestang63 @Davedacarpainter @RaggedGT
I didn't want to keep derailing Jeffs thead. To Allen, a little bit of tucking and filling holes does a lot to transform and get a cleaner look under the hood. Does your exhaust from your turbo run under your passenger header or over like 90sickfox's does?

I know i could clean it up a little, but turbo water and oil lines, catch can lines, fuel lines and turbo piping make for a fuster cluck. Most people see it in person and say, "Dude, you can't fit a single thing else in here!"

image.jpeg

Edit.. I even had to customize the custom alternator bracket so it could clear the compressor housing.

I know i could clean it up a little, but turbo water and oil lines, catch can lines, fuel lines and turbo piping make for a fuster cluck. Most people see it in person and say, "Dude, you can't fit a single thing else in here!"

image.jpeg

Edit.. I even had to customize the custom alternator bracket so it could clear the compressor housing.
:eek: That's a busy compartment! I see what you mean. Seems to me you would have a lot of "extras" still in there. While I completely love the look of a smoothed/tucked compartment, I wouldn't worry about it. But that's just me.

image.jpeg

You are missing an AC service port cap :D

lol you where not kidding though buddy- any real estate left is prime real estate under that hood :)

image.jpeg

Do other turbos exhaust exit out the bottom making it easier to route it down beneath the passenger header?

Do other turbos exhaust exit out the bottom making it easier to route it down beneath the passenger header?

Sorry man, I missed this one. To answer your question.. all I can say is I'm pretty sure there are kits out there that route the downpipe differently. I've seen pictures of different configurations, but I can't tell you precisely how that pipe is routed. Just that it doesn't go over the header.