my magnaflow wont fit. please help!!!!!!!!!!!

help me

Apr 2, 2010
i just got a magnaflow full catback exhaust system the drivers side went on perfect but the passengers side will not go on, there is a small bracket that appears to be holding brake lines and the pipe will not fit on rite if i can get it on the back end of the pipe is way off and the muffler is hanging down 3 inches but thats the only way it fits. i called magnaflow and they had no clue what was wrong. ive tryed everything please help. btw im talking about the pipe that connects the cats to the muffler and im trying to put it on a 95 mustang cobra svt.

• Sponsors (?)

Are you sure that you you installed the "flow pipes" on the correct side? They are side-specific IIRC.

Look closely at the diagram on the instruction sheet and check it again just to make sure. Maybe have a buddy come over and lend a hand - sometimes another set of hands helps while you are fitting the pipes together and tightening the bolts/clamps down.

I took a little extra time lining up the pipes "just right" while installing my Magnapack catback on my
'94 last fall. Here's a link to my write-up over on Corral, maybe one of the pics will help out:

Corral Forums - View Single Post - Joined the 94/95 crowd - my new 1994 Cobra Coupe

G'luck. :cheers: