My Mustang club is small :(

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Need more members I guess :shrug:
Its a nudie bar :banana: and its owner owns the whole town of Mustang. Found that out as the security gaurd came by to see what was going on. I said "Two Mustangs, big mustang sign, two cameras ....... we are getting ready to steal the copper wires" :rlaugh: I didnt really, he was polite and we took our pictures and left :shrug:
This is with my buddies 03 GT wit nawz yo! :rlaugh:
IMGP0667.jpg

IMGP0682.jpg

IMGP0686.jpg

IMGP0694.jpg

IMGP0705.jpg

IMGP0706.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Hey, Mustang Texas isnt THAT far from where I live!

Can we say MEET UP!
Mustang is 6 miles from my house :D So hells yeah!!! I understand there might be a couple Mustangs in Texas though :shrug: This is the one by Angus and Corsicana. :nice:

And Jon, thats cause your GT is slow :p

JK mang, I know it just needs a correct tune. Kevin says to bring them up (remember I have that MAF issue) and we can have them run at HPP and have Manny check them out for $75 each. I will prolly need a MAFIA and we KNOW he will need to write a tune for you so that might run ya another $100 :shrug: But if Kevin says this guy is good then I believe it. BTW Jon, I am talking about 04Sleeper, you know his Termi that looks like its never seen the road :rlaugh: My car always looks filthy compared to his :nonono:

Mustang is 6 miles from my house :D So hells yeah!!! I understand there might be a couple Mustangs in Texas though :shrug: This is the one by Angus and Corsicana. :nice:

And Jon, thats cause your GT is slow :p

JK mang, I know it just needs a correct tune. Kevin says to bring them up (remember I have that MAF issue) and we can have them run at HPP and have Manny check them out for $75 each. I will prolly need a MAFIA and we KNOW he will need to write a tune for you so that might run ya another $100 :shrug: But if Kevin says this guy is good then I believe it. BTW Jon, I am talking about 04Sleeper, you know his Termi that looks like its never seen the road :rlaugh: My car always looks filthy compared to his :nonono:

We need a V6 in the group
Or a Honda
:shrug:

And the Mach 1 up the street from only uses Manny

Are yall talking about the town Mustang Ridge?If so I hate that town...I cant go through there without getting a ticket.:(
Never seen a cop around this Mustang :shrug:
You know where Corsicana is? Its two exits south on 45 of Corsicana or about 30 miles south of Ennis.

Nice pics Bill! :nice:
Thanks Kevin! I would love to get some of your group and Hot331 here and do a big shoot there :nice:
With all thoes sweet cars it would be :drool:
If we got all the cars from thoes two pics you sent with the SVO, the 93 and the other Termis then with my car and Hot331 and Mr.Shovels we should have damn near 10,000 horse power :jaw:

I would have stopped if your car was still there. I still think you need to mosey on down to Houston. I think I am gonna get a tuner next week. Gotta keep up with the cars that are fast off the showroom floor. What ever happened to people having to put some effort into having a fast car? If they do put a 400hp 5.0 in the new GTs I am gonna be pissed.

I would have stopped if your car was still there. I still think you need to mosey on down to Houston. I think I am gonna get a tuner next week. Gotta keep up with the cars that are fast off the showroom floor. What ever happened to people having to put some effort into having a fast car? If they do put a 400hp 5.0 in the new GTs I am gonna be pissed.
Hyundai Genisis = 368 hp 4.6 DOHC V-8 :stick: