My (nearly) new baby boy!

Been thinking about doing this for a while, but things have been a little hectic the last few weeks with a newborn. This is Noah, he was born December 21st. He weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces and was 19" long. We think he's a little cutie, but all parents say that about their kids. lol

Attachments

• 1-14-05 one.jpg
    1-14-05 one.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 1-14-05 two.jpg
    1-14-05 two.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Sponsors (?)

Congrats!!! I bet that was an awesome Christmas present!

My wife and I are expecting our first child here in May (she is due on Mothers day actually) and we are SO excited. We found out on Christmas that we are having a girl! We're getting ready to do the nursery and some of the furniture has already arrived. The hardest thing so far is trying to come up with a name.

v6v8swap said:
Congrats on the new baby. Make sure and teach him the ways of the Mustang, Dad!! :nice:

Phil

No problem there, he's gonna grow up the same way I did, working in the garage as the gopher. lol

Paul, you mentioned names being difficult, we talked for a long time over names before we got one for a boy and one for a girl that we agreed on. Let's just say that I had more 'traditional' name ideas and my wife has some weird ones. :nonono:

Thanks for the congrats, he's been the best thing that ever happened to either of us, that's for sure! I haven't ever posted a picture of us on here, so this seems like a good time. This is Brandy and I at a Tim McGraw concert in Fort Wayne, IN.

Attachments

• Brandy and Scott.jpg
    Brandy and Scott.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 61
awwww cute baby, congrats, i have a baby sister that turns 1 the 23rd of this month and i know how hectic babies can be but wait until he gets a little older and starts doing funny things, its so cute. My baby sister has a terrible terrible temper and the other day she was trying to open the cabinet, and it opened and then closed on her finger (she wasnt hurt though) and she got mad and hit it with her head and then bit it... it was hilarious :rlaugh:

Congratulations, that's awesome! I'm not sure if I'm sold on the kids idea yet, but I'm definately coming around.

Killercanary said:
Congrats!!! I bet that was an awesome Christmas present!

My wife and I are expecting our first child here in May (she is due on Mothers day actually) and we are SO excited. We found out on Christmas that we are having a girl! We're getting ready to do the nursery and some of the furniture has already arrived. The hardest thing so far is trying to come up with a name.

Sally.