Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427421665.337847.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427421678.340439.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Dart block life...you gotta trim those motor mounts, buddy. :cool: Are those headers the ceramic coated ones?
Nope lol I am cheap and it don't sit outside lol . I massaged the header it's all good . What did you do to your mounts you have pics

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Im guessing you might have to oblong the hole where the bolt is to make the mount fit better against the block im thinking .
Yes but then the motor will sit higher. I am gonna recess the back of the mount where the parts of the casting protrude in and that should do it . Hopefully.

looks good brotha!...check those headers for leaks!...one of mine was leaking around the bottom of a weld,drove me crazy!....found it after i tried just about every gasket and finaly took it out and saw it was leaking

Reactions: 1 users
Something else found its way on the motor too
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427861441.456191.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Making some nice progress Jeff....!!!!
Yup gotta get the t stat on and my loop of hoses off the back . Take the pipe off and paint that . But for arguments sake it's ready to go in the car

Reactions: 1 user