Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Why is there a thumb from some dead guy in the pic? Nosforatu?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438879110.611788.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
You've got to be chomping at the bit to drive that beast. Do you have a lead on a tuner yet? I just talked to mine(don't even have my car close to done but thought I'd contact him). For a dyno tune w/ forced induction its 550$(sct chip)

You've got to be chomping at the bit to drive that beast. Do you have a lead on a tuner yet? I just talked to mine(don't even have my car close to done but thought I'd contact him). For a dyno tune w/ forced induction its 550$(sct chip)
I can't wait to drive it man . And that's not too bad at all

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438920255.852059.jpg
little something I had made for the car .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 6 users
How do you pull the emblems off the bumper cover? I need to do that tonight and I've been dreading it.
I think the cover has to come forward and there is 2 speed nuts on the back . These are over lays I believe just like my fast emblems .

Dang Jeff this car is looking amazing now man. Makes me want to start my car but I haven't gotten the motivation just yet
Thanks bro hopefully at some point I'll get to enjoy it

Reactions: 1 user
What are your thoughts on it? Happy with the numbers, or don't care about the numbers as long as you can drive it?
I'm estatic . It's not a race car. Stupid fast on the street . It's very conservative . The car with a head swap has an easy 50 hp in it . But I have small heads on it that was a money issue with me . But it feels great . If I slapped a ysi on it we could go sell into the 600s but then we're at the point of needing more fuel etc . I want to enjoy it I think sub 600 hp street car is a good time

Reactions: 2 users