Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Never ends . Something in the harness with this tps . But when it's not acting up it drives nicer then it already did .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Never ends . Something in the harness with this tps . But when it's not acting up it drives nicer then it already did .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Are you sure that it's not on the EEC end? Maybe dis/re connect it to be sure. Are you chipped? Has that been eliminated?

Are you sure that it's not on the EEC end? Maybe dis/re connect it to be sure. Are you chipped? Has that been eliminated?
PMS piggy backed no chip . That's how I am able to see all the sensors real time .

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440911677.951021.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Sweet picture. So, whose car is faster??
Well as we were rolling around the pits in Mexico ;) he came up on me full tilt got to my back bumper I down shifted third and said f it lets do it . ran up into fourth to about 4500 and ran out of track so we stopped. He said he was to the floor doing a little over 100 trying to catch me and I had put about 2 maybe a little less cars on him by then .
@RacEoHolic330

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Feeling a bit creative tonight and my cluster I need to put in was sitting around . I wanted to make it Match my autometers . So I put the plan into action .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440980624.330647.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440980631.984191.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440980644.366482.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Feeling a bit creative tonight and my cluster I need to put in was sitting around . I wanted to make it Match my autometers . So I put the plan into action .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440980624.330647.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440980631.984191.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440980644.366482.jpg

So you only plan on going over 90mph and 3k rpm? lol

it will look nice when completed, You have LED's installed? Makes a world of difference.

Reactions: 1 user
So you only plan on going over 90mph and 3k rpm? lol

it will look nice when completed, You have LED's installed? Makes a world of difference.
I'd like too . Who did you buy from ?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440981165.656413.jpg

@mikestang63

Last edited:
End of sept car is going to chassis guy for through the floor subframes then maybe I can finally make a shake down pass.

Reactions: 1 users