Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

If he wants ten second passes he needs a turbo lmfao @TOOLOW91
Sorry Mike, I couldn't hear you over all that HP I was making... :uzi:
:burnout:
IMG_20140502_182955583.jpg

Are the numbers big enough to read? I mean it was after a 30 mile drive in the heat of the summer, I don't mean to disappoint!

@MikeH686 is a bully :cool: lmao

Reactions: 8 users
Sorry Mike, I couldn't hear you over all that HP I was making... :uzi:
:burnout:
IMG_20140502_182955583.jpg

Are the numbers big enough to read? I mean it was after a 30 mile drive in the heat of the summer, I don't mean to disappoint!

@MikeH686 is a bully :cool: lmao
Lmfao !!

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 user
She's cooking man! You should just be thrilled that you didn't break anything. We all know how these cars can be.
Thanks bro . You know I was happy that it went as fast as it did and drove right back home under its own power

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations buddy you've had a good last few months huh! It's great to see such a hard-working deserving guy enjoying himself and getting the Kudos he deserves. Now if we could get you to shift higher than your launch RPM we will definitely be well in the tens at over 130. But as long as you're enjoying yourself cruising and parking her under her own power every-night you're doing something right!

On a side note many eons ago when I had the a1000 pump it also would boil the fuel on very hot days if I drove it more than an hour and a half or so. I wound up getting the pump controller I might still have it laying around remind me next time I'm at the shop or Nick you can check.

Reactions: 1 user