Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

Getting there .

3e49ca10d950898492e1a6e1959df0b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sponsors (?)

Tank is in . Has fuel . Pump primed with the controller wired in . I ran the rpm signal from my msd box in the very front of the car . What a pain in my ass . But it's in . Loomed under the hood and hidden. Time for bed .

Reactions: 2 users
While it looks like Aeromotive won't be winning any awards for communication it is nice to see that they want to make it right! I'm curious to see what they have to say once they call you back, keep us posted!

Fixed a little hiccup where the pump wouldn't prime cuz the 12v signal wasn't clean enough to the controller.

Drove it to work yesterday obviously . Drove it today too like daily driver status. Pump is so quiet . Fuel gauge working . I'm pretty happy right now .

Aeromotive tech got in touch with me . Had a long convo . That dude really redeemed the company with me .

Reactions: 3 users
Fixed a little hiccup where the pump wouldn't prime cuz the 12v signal wasn't clean enough to the controller.

Drove it to work yesterday obviously . Drove it today too like daily driver status. Pump is so quiet . Fuel gauge working . I'm pretty happy right now .

Aeromotive tech got in touch with me . Had a long convo . That dude really redeemed the company with me .

Did you make sure to tell him you're kind of a big deal on StangNet?

Reactions: 1 user

THOUGHT * i fixed the hiccup. Once the car is warm and you go to re start it it does the same thing where it puts the controller into safe mode. The only thing left is that it maybe doesn't like the old pump ground as its main ground. So i am gonna add a ground to chassis. If that doesn't do it then there is an issue with the controller.

I did order - 4 Chrome oem pony center caps for my 5 lug 17 inch pony r replicas . To replace the stupid AM center caps. Ordered the NRC Rear caliper brackets. Wheel studs for the moser axles, and steeda x2 balljoints for the 94-95 spindles.

Reactions: 8 users
As frustrated as I get its things like this that remind me why I do this stuff . Having articles like this written with the likes of people like @RacEoHolic330 really humbles me because I look up to guys with cars of that caliber .

http://www.thefoxcast.com/jeffrey-miller-s--89-lx.html

I agree with the author. Jeff, you have one of the nicest fox body cars in the country. Congrats on all the hard work and money you've put into it. :nice:

As frustrated as I get its things like this that remind me why I do this stuff . Having articles like this written with the likes of people like @RacEoHolic330 really humbles me because I look up to guys with cars of that caliber .

http://www.thefoxcast.com/jeffrey-miller-s--89-lx.html

The more I look at your car the more I want to get rid of my one piece headlights and get those. When I think of a "perfect fox" a couple cars come to mind, yours, @RacEoHolic330 and Mario's come to mind.

The more I look at your car the more I want to get rid of my one piece headlights and get those. When I think of a "perfect fox" a couple cars come to mind, yours, @RacEoHolic330 and Mario's come to mind.
Marios and Scotts car are the epitome of perfect .

Just so you guys know how street car I like to be . took the car to nicks tonight . Pushed it now that I have a fuel gauge . 180 miles . Still had 1/4- 1/8 tank . Round trip. Filled up when I left didn't fill up until I came back into ny .

Car avg 16.5 mpg cruised 65-75 with a few spirited hits .

I'm pretty happy with that . Almost 600hp pretty big cam etc ...

@84Ttop

Reactions: 5 users
Just so you guys know how street car I like to be . took the car to nicks tonight . Pushed it now that I have a fuel gauge . 180 miles . Still had 1/4- 1/8 tank . Round trip. Filled up when I left didn't fill up until I came back into ny .

Car avg 16.5 mpg cruised 65-75 with a few spirited hits .

I'm pretty happy with that . Almost 600hp pretty big cam etc ...

@84Ttop

I barely get that kind of MPG out of my 01 Escape lol.