Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

Black Friday sale ? Sister needs a Christmas gift idea ? Time to replace my worn and tired tail pipes . Also felt the 2.5 didn't do the rear of the car any justice anymore .

Flowmaster 3inch tails on the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

You shoulda got the VRS polished SS ones. The flowmaster 3" tails are only Chrome or polished about 14" the rest is dull.

Here's what mine look like. This pic does them no justice but they are polished all the way to where they go over the rearend.
20130319_090943_zps094cb9ec.jpg
Yeah I'm alright with the flows being chrome to where they are . Not a deal breaker for me .

Reactions: 1 user
dc29115a7cb064c56d26eb20ff578c92.jpg

Ford center caps make me happy .

Next week I think I am gonna start on this adventure .

Reactions: 5 users
Picked up my Vortech blow off valve last night and dropped my intake off today to be powder coated the same as my valve covers

Reactions: 1 users
Your Fox is one of the finest examples of a well built,well thought out car-Its everything I'd want my next fox project to have,and most of what I want my Sn project to get lol
But......... As much as I like those new rims, I really hope they are only temporary.:runaway:
Unless the money fairy drops 3k on me this is what they will be . I think it will be pretty nice with the 17x8 17x10 pony r style wheel . Well see

Reactions: 4 users
Unless the money fairy drops 3k on me this is what they will be . I think it will be pretty nice with the 17x8 17x10 pony r style wheel . Well see

I meant no disrespect- hopefully it came across that way.. The ponys are very good looking wheels,the new caps make em even better-I think your current 4-lug wheels have me hung up on them and how they look on your car.

I meant no disrespect- hopefully it came across that way.. The ponys are very good looking wheels,the new caps make em even better-I think your current 4-lug wheels have me hung up on them and how they look on your car.
None was taken at all buddy . I think everyone is hung up on them as am I. Same thing when I first swapped from the 93 cobra wheels .

Those 3" tailpipes come in yet ? I'm very curious how they'll look and fit. My 2.5 are rattling against the frame ever since I did the X pipe, so if I gotta mess with clamps it's a perfect time for me to change.

Those 3" tailpipes come in yet ? I'm very curious how they'll look and fit. My 2.5 are rattling against the frame ever since I did the X pipe, so if I gotta mess with clamps it's a perfect time for me to change.
Still waiting , I'm guessing this week sometime