Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by TOOLOW91, Feb 8, 2012.

1. for a stock motor car - I cut 1.8 60s on nitto 555 street tires so I think it's doing decent it's no race car but it's fun. Has hpm megabite jr on the bottom and battle boxes so it doesn't tear the rear out . Last time I went to the track it ran like **** was falling on its face after 4 k running out of fuel ... re gapped the plugs and reset fuel pressure to where it should've been feels awesome on the street so I am hoping to turn that 14.6 to a 14.20 to 13.9x if I can get a set of radials to borrow .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

84Ttop likes this.
  2. You should easily be in the 13s. I was running 14.2s with my heavy a$$ 94 GT with basically the same mods as you except for 3.73s and stock headers. I don't know how the air is up there in NY but I still think you should be able to get well into the 13s like maybe 13.7 or 13.8 at the slowest.

3. I hope so dude , i am just getting used to stick on the track so i was happy with the 1.8.. I am hoping i could get it lower without braking ****.

4. You shouldn't have any problems if you're pulling off. 1.8 60' times. I was running 14.2 with 2.0 60' in my 94GT.

TOOLOW91 likes this.
  5. I was shocked when I seem the time slip I had the tires at 15 I just dusted them off outside the box left at 2k slipped it a hair and as it went to bog I side stepped the clutch and put it to floor and she went !

6. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375482093.561787.jpg these look to be awesome same quality as my friends team z

Sharad and stangboy like this.
  7. Very nice!

TOOLOW91 likes this.
  8. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375496595.517700.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375496603.699825.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375496614.450098.jpg

9. Looks good...When you doing mine??...lol

10. They SUCKED ! fought me every step of the way

MY 85 GT likes this.
  11. I bet it was...lol...Hey you going to whiskey anytime soon...

12. I am sure sometime I just don't know when yet

13. Did you put them in the freezer before you installed them? Old school trick.

14. I can't lie I got excited on the first side , the second side I did put it in tbs freezer after I finished the first side , and it went 3/4 in no issue then it swelled enough to need a big Socket and a hammer to press it in .. but I couldn't be happier with them car feels awesome

Sharad likes this.
  15. Pahaha told you :p glad it worked out for you though now go out and see how they work at the track!

TOOLOW91 likes this.
  16. oh but it was fun blasting them out !!!

17. Let me know if your going to head down to E-town anytime soon...

18. Will do shooting for the next couple weeks sometime to go

19. Ok cool...like i said let me know..I want to run my 300 again..few little mods im doing...;)

20. EXCELLENT!!

TOOLOW91 likes this.