Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by TOOLOW91, Feb 8, 2012.

1. I have turbines for it just no DRS yet I am done for racing this season will be out next year HCI

2. And going for some 12s!!?? Nice looking notch!

3. You sir have nailed it right on the head

A5literMan likes this.
  4. Sniff sniff** do i smell a pic coming? Lol what hci combo you thinking about jeff

5. My buddy has TFS twisted wedge 170 coming off his car this weekend actually he's going 408 . I am getting heads , cam , rockers and push rods for 900 and then I need a better intake cuz I feel my gt40 will choke this setup

6. and possibly a bottom end once I get some ot

7. Yeah just started working for the city fixing buses so more money , stability and blah blah but no OT for another 4 weeks until training is done

8. Yeah I def would upgrade the intake because it will be a choke point. The gt40 is a great looking intake just doesn't flow enough. I personally like the Holley intake the best for what you're doing but you can't go wrong with a lot of different brands. Either way you should get into the 12s easily:nice:

MikeH686 likes this.
  9. Box r intake and then procharge the sob

krazedstang and A5literMan like this.
  10. I likes my holley but thats for other reasons too

11. Just slap a turbo on that thing forget H/C/I ...lol turn up the boost

12. Holley was a consideration , being that boost could be a future option

13. While I like turbo I like rowing gears and those two while fun just don't jive

A5literMan likes this.
  14. Yeah i hear ya...thats why i like the AUTO with a turbo spools fast and holds boost thru all the gears..its fun to drive with a Manual VB....;)

A5literMan likes this.
  15. I know everybody and their brother have done it but a blown h/c/i with your 5sp would be cool. That way you can say screw 12s I want 11s!!:rock:Ps I love spending other peoples $$ lol

stangboy and TOOLOW91 like this.
  16. You guys have this all wrong.......Vortech FTW!!! :cool:

TOOLOW91 likes this.
  17. Pssh says the guys with a vortech that could eat a small child^^^^ @84Ttop

18. send the intake to Tom Moss for porting and it will flow like gangbusters.

19. yeah , and then if I go blower I have access to a downs box as well

A5literMan likes this.