Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Ups shows pro m has the meter

Spoke to late model today my boost gauge pod was on back order should be out hopefully tomorrow or Thursday . They received my balancer and are inspecting a new one and sending it to me today . Those guys are top notch over there

I had the same issue you are having on top of I also had a hanging idle with. that old motor I had and I could never cure it , changed intake gaskets and manifolds etc I got the whistle gone but couldn't get it to ever idle right ever

surepe9e.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
pumps in , new sending unit and grommet . gotta get por15 and do under the tank and then it will go back in

Reactions: 1 user
Well I orderd the por 15 last night to start doing the floor I plan to get the up the the tq box area done this way I can put my tank back in

I gotcha when I was first starting on my car I need se rust repair done and the guy quoted me to fix minor rust issues and por15 the engine bay for 4k I was blown away by that

Is that sound deadener?
no it's like a paint that after the spots are treated won't let it come back and it also makes the car look nice and clean underneath . I have no rot the car is clean I just want to be preventative and clean it up
renytyta.jpg
uvenyjyt.jpg

you can see it's pretty clean under there

Reactions: 1 users