Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by TOOLOW91, Feb 8, 2012.

1. 6al and btm picking up for 100 bucks this week , making moves !

hoopty5.0, A5literMan and stangboy like this.
  2. Ups shows pro m has the meter

Spoke to late model today my boost gauge pod was on back order should be out hopefully tomorrow or Thursday . They received my balancer and are inspecting a new one and sending it to me today . Those guys are top notch over there

3. Nice when your done with yours you can come fix mine..LOL.....that or im driving it thru a wall...Im being to hate mine something bad..........

TOOLOW91 likes this.
  4. I had the same issue you are having on top of I also had a hanging idle with. that old motor I had and I could never cure it , changed intake gaskets and manifolds etc I got the whistle gone but couldn't get it to ever idle right ever

5. Just sold my bbk fender cold air for black visors that I needed and a c&l filter to go on the end of my mass air meter plus 40 bucks

6. pumps in , new sending unit and grommet . gotta get por15 and do under the tank and then it will go back in

stangboy likes this.
  7. re5amu8u.jpg

gettin it in over here tonight

krazedstang, stangboy and RangerJoe like this.
  8. All nighter?? Can't wait to see your results. Good job

9. till about 6 am lol

A5literMan likes this.
  10. Well I orderd the por 15 last night to start doing the floor I plan to get the up the the tq box area done this way I can put my tank back in

11. Is por15 rolled on or sprayed on?

12. I am brushing it on . I have had friends that have done it and it self levels itself as it dries and is smooth @MikeH686

A5literMan likes this.
  13. Is that sound deadener?

14. I gotcha when I was first starting on my car I need se rust repair done and the guy quoted me to fix minor rust issues and por15 the engine bay for 4k I was blown away by that

15. no it's like a paint that after the spots are treated won't let it come back and it also makes the car look nice and clean underneath . I have no rot the car is clean I just want to be preventative and clean it up renytyta.jpg uvenyjyt.jpg

you can see it's pretty clean under there

A5literMan and stangboy like this.
  16. Ok, cool!

TOOLOW91 likes this.