Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

I wish I would have known you wanted a Systemax intake. I would have sold mine to you because I want to upgrade to a Trickflow Box R. Oh well. Congrats on the all the new parts.

Put that thing in our classifieds man!

Just want to remind everyone that the classifieds in this forum are searchable too. They also get over a million Google hit EACH DAY. Lastly, they're FREE. If you don't mind shipping parts, THIS place works better than Ebay.

There's even a WTB section if you're looking for something.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

this outta spice things up. a bit
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397499217.700153.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397499224.866104.jpg

@84Ttop I figured you would like this update lol
nice!.....glad im not the only one.....i had a few of those bills,and im up to 15g!.....in less than 2 years....lol......started off to be a freshen up with some heads.....put money down on house or car?.......house can wait...lol

Put that thing in our classifieds man!

Just want to remind everyone that the classifieds in this forum are searchable too. They also get over a million Google hit EACH DAY. Lastly, they're FREE. If you don't mind shipping parts, THIS place works better than Ebay.

There's even a WTB section if you're looking for something.
I wasn't really advertising it. At this point if I knew somebody that definately wanted to buy it I would sell it and imediately buy the Trickflow Box R and 90mm tb. But I don't want to just put it out there because I need it for my motor and as soon as I get my pushrods the rest of the top of the motor will be buttoned up and ready to be dropped in the car.

I wasn't really advertising it. At this point if I knew somebody that definately wanted to buy it I would sell it and imediately buy the Trickflow Box R and 90mm tb. But I don't want to just put it out there because I need it for my motor and as soon as I get my pushrods the rest of the top of the motor will be buttoned up and ready to be dropped in the car.

That's what I mean... That's what we do here. Post all that info in an ad in the classifieds and you'll likely find that exact person. :nice:

Reactions: 1 users
Man... I'm sure glad all these dudes are popping up with the PMS all the sudden.

Cuz when I get around to putting mine in, you guys will already know what the silly problems are.
I am a noob as well I can't wait . I bought it cuz my buddy who was turbo had one and the car drove and ran mint with 60s in it in the dead of winter

I am a noob as well I can't wait . I bought it cuz my buddy who was turbo had one and the car drove and ran mint with 60s in it in the dead of winter

I bought an entire car with mine. lol

Picked up an 89 and ton of parts. The PMS is one of the things I kept. I still have the car but it's a work in progress. It's not getting anything that will need a PMS for, that's for sure.

Reactions: 1 user
Just because i never cease to amaze myself or you guys anymore. My ocd got to me. I said to myself how am i gonna use a used cam on brand new everything. Well i am not. Being the issues i had with my other motor i really am turned off by anything having to do with it including that cam.
So i just ordered a brand new TFS1 cam . My buddy who had the blower loved the drivabilty with it , idle is nice etc and i know it works with the heads.

Also ordered the tfi plug adapter kit from msd. So in the event i have an issue on the road with the car i can unplug it and plug the coil in and still get home.