Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Haven't touched it took it work the other day .

on my way home from World Cup finals actually was hanging with My tuner Kris and nicks car ugly was a great weekend
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415576875.764780.jpg
@RaggedGT

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Pistons came in tbis week . bottom end will be assembled next week then my builder is heading to Vegas for the psca race and when he gets back I am gonna start getting the heads and stuff out to him to get the rest together .

Maybe a custom grind cam and possibly porting the heads in the works as well.

Reactions: 2 users
@mikestang63 I'm waiting for a quote I know of buddy and ed as well .

But I also like seeing real world results in person such as seeing nicks car . Not putting ed or buddy down cuz I know they are masters but with Kris tuning the car I feel comfortable following his recommendation.

Do a search for Brian freezy he's all over the other forum etc . He worked and learned from Jimmy Larocca and is local in nj to me . When I have the quote I'll post it up for ya !

Last edited:
Jeff- I used Buddy Rawls and Ed Curtis for cams in the past. Never heard of Brian. How would you rate him and what does he charge?
Brian got back to me today on a Sunday which is over the top in my book to begin with . it's 325 for a cast core or 390 for a steel core which will also allow him to get more creative I obviously said go for the stronger core so well see as the week goes on

Reactions: 2 users
Well some more banter . After talking with Brian Freezy through text he is the man for the job! Cam is paid for and big thanks again to @84Ttop Nick and Kris @93TRANSAM
Having a technical conversation with him about valve train geometry and cam design is a mind blowing experience! Ask me how I know, hahaha

Reactions: 1 user