My New 2000 gt

hawkfish78

Jun 13, 2011
This is my first car. I got it a couple months ago and except for the head lights and vinyls on the side skirts the car is pretty much stock. I'd like to make it stand out a little more, what do you guys recommend?

083111011740-1.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 083111011740-1.jpg
    083111011740-1.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 61
  • Sponsors (?)

Nice car! First appearance mods should be.... Mach 1 grill delete, mach 1 chin spoiler. Next lower the car. H&R SS springs offer a nice drop. Also don't forget to purchase some new shocks and struts. Tokico offers a nice product that wont break the bank.

First of all, nice clean looking ride :nice:

But....Definitely lose the side stickers.....:eek:

Really depends on how much you wanna spend...

Definitely springs, struts and shocks.. I have the Eibach kit, but H&R drops a little lower and is the same $$ - Eibach also sells a complete kit (springs, shocks,struts w/sway bars) for under a grand. I forgot how high the car sits stock!

Chin Spoiler and Grill Delete or even Billet Grill which doesn't look bad will complete the exterior. - thats probably another $200

Personally, I'd ditch the stock rims too - right now I am digging on the new GT500 style black rims or FR500 in black.. Thats another $1200+...

I just don't get the grill delete. Then you just have a lovely view of...the radiator? It just looks like you are missing your grill. I'd start with some new wheels.

Wish I had a mustang for my first car. My first was a 91 Nissan Maxima, this was back in 2005. The transmission went out after 6 months, I told them I didn't want that car. haha

I just don't get the grill delete. Then you just have a lovely view of...the radiator? It just looks like you are missing your grill. I'd start with some new wheels.

Wish I had a mustang for my first car. My first was a 91 Nissan Maxima, this was back in 2005. The transmission went out after 6 months, I told them I didn't want that car. haha

I know what you are saying about the grill, but the alternative is that ugly looking plastic honeycomb and ugly trim ring around the pony. Personally, a grill delete makes the car look alot cleaner & meaner from the front ... IMO.

OP, I would tint the windows, get some rims, lower it, remove the side skirt graphics, and get a GT hood scoop. That would be a good start.

Great looking car looks like it was really taken care of!

Idk why but I don't mind that hood, I kinda wished mine came with it but oh well... Good thing though if you dont like it AM has some hood options for our cars.

First if it was me I would get window tint, remove the sticker, get the grille delete and save up for a lowering kit.

Also show us more piktars!:D

Don't forget to move the rear spoiler back about 2"...lower it, mach 1 chin spoiler and some tint will make it look great... don't put the mach 1 grille delete...looks like crap imo....I just don't get why having a huge gaping hole there is so popular :shrug: ...honeycomb for me anyday