My new copper 89 lx GMP + more.

I havealot of the auto art s-197's gt-500 concept white and blue. the gray with silver stripes.
the winvaile blue one and last but not least the white fr500c race car. It awesome. O yeah i also have the Mustang Super Stallion. And my favorite one the hard to find and RARE Azure blue Mach1. Still in the box brand new.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah it is rare. When was the last time you seen one on ebay. Or try to find one forsale. It took me a while to get mine and i paid for it to. I could sell mine for a few hundred bucks on ebay. but i wont.

well for the heck of it I e-mailed him my wish list. The list was as follows...

1979 pace car

1982 mustang GT

1984 1/4 GT 350 20th anniversary

1980 cobra

1984 Mustang turbo GT

1990 7-Up

anyone or more of those would be good ones :nice:.

I have the Azure Blue Mach 1 by AutoArt too. And the Super Stallion, all 3 color Saleens (red & yellow speedsters, white coupe), 01 Bullitt in green, and while not an AutoArt I also picked up an '05 Roush by Roush (or whomever made those for them). Also got a higher-end Ertl Saleen SA-20 which was a pretty rare one. Detail on that one is akin to the AutoArts. It's very cool w/both a fabric top and speedster cover.

JohnnyGMachine: what are the odds for a single-tone 91-93 GT convertible? We've got the older GT 'verts, a newer LX 'vert, two-tone '92 hatchbacks and a single-tone notchback so why not round out the collection :D ;) P.S. make it red w/white interior! LOL

Attachments

• DSC00146.jpg
    DSC00146.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC00144.jpg
    DSC00144.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 118
No doubt GMP's are better, hands down-But im saying to goto a local swap meet or car show and find a fox is like pulling your hair out. for God' sakes they have more rice cars in model form than American muslce. For that matter even smaller hot wheels, matchboxes are Nill........... for the fox. Thats what i was saying.
Competition is a good thing for us as the buyer, Trust me, If you had chinese knock off's of the fox in the market, I gurantee you GMP's would not be no $100. Take a walk on canal street NYC, chinese junk knock off's are like $5 a car. yeah there crap, but who cares if your buying it for a kid to play with and eventually break., better $5 than $100. wasted.. if i want a real GMP, i know where to find one, If i want some toy car-it gives me the option, Is all im saying., Ya dig?

Later Anthony

They have an '85 GT...not not t-tops.

EVerything they have is either a convert or solid roof.

A sunroof car or t-top car would be badass though. I'd buy either of those

Sorry not interested in selling any.

added 3 more to the collection though ( the yellow vert just came today)

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

yellow vert production # is 78. I'm looking for the other two tone '92. I have both 25th cars, I need a red '93 cobra to complete that set. got the '93R and steeda R, both twisters, '85 GT, '89 LX, both svo's, Dark horse, street heat, copper '89 LX drag car and all the 3 of the streetfighters. I would also like to pick up the burgundy '89 LX drag car and the early '89 LX drag car from the early mold like street heat and the '89 LX even the the front ends aren't correct.

yellow vert production # is 78. I'm looking for the other two tone '92. I have both 25th cars, I need a red '93 cobra to complete that set. got the '93R and steeda R, both twisters, '85 GT, '89 LX, both svo's, Dark horse, street heat, copper '89 LX drag car and all the 3 of the streetfighters. I would also like to pick up the burgundy '89 LX drag car and the early '89 LX drag car from the early mold like street heat and the '89 LX even the the front ends aren't correct.

Hmmmm...I've got the gray/gray '92 GT, '87 Notch, and '89 LX drag car (didn't I get that from you?) - might be interested in a trade depending which ones you'd give up :)

FWIW that early '89 drag car is known as "Ground Pounder", maybe that'll help in your searches.

Hmmmm...I've got the gray/gray '92 GT, '87 Notch, and '89 LX drag car (didn't I get that from you?) - might be interested in a trade depending which ones you'd give up :)

FWIW that early '89 drag car is known as "Ground Pounder", maybe that'll help in your searches.

Hmm. I would have a really hard time parting with any of them. I don't think you got the lx drag from me..I remember getting the steeda R from you and showing you my copper LX and you said you wanted one. I'll think about a trade and pm you or keep looking, and yeah ground pounder hasn't surfaced yet and I have been looking for a long time.

It's been quite a while sinc they made any. Kinda wondering if there will be any more ever?

I doubt we will see any more fox stuff. they really left alot on the table like we talked about before. I did notice that when click on thier stite now they have suspended operations due to a fdic take over of thier local bank :shrug:

GMP Diecast - Diecast Models

Hmm. I would have a really hard time parting with any of them. I don't think you got the lx drag from me..I remember getting the steeda R from you and showing you my copper LX and you said you wanted one. I'll think about a trade and pm you or keep looking, and yeah ground pounder hasn't surfaced yet and I have been looking for a long time.

Oh yea, I remember that now. Then I ended up w/a great deal on the maroon one so I didn't spring for the copper.

I doubt we will see any more fox stuff. they really left alot on the table like we talked about before. I did notice that when click on thier stite now they have suspended operations due to a fdic take over of thier local bank :shrug:

Wow, that sucks.

That sucks. I remember i was dealing with one individual there who was making me a 1-off GMP model of the car we are restoring (Project fallen hero). Anyway, he sent off the incomplete car so we could display it during one of our local Mustang meets we have every May at New England Dragway. I sent it back so he could finish off the car and never heard from him again. No idea who to contact now for the little car.

The idea was to present the car (which now runs and drives) to the family with the little GMP model of it as well.

Who knows where the car is now :shrug:

It was the black 89 GT with a few minor changes. (pony wheels, black seats, different fender badges that we were putting on, etc) American Muscle actually donated a set of Cobra R wheels...so i had a set of GMP Cobra R's to put on...but no car :(