my new dog!!! Champion bloodline Blue Pitbull

oh, you know my cat could kick all ya'll dog's A$$!!
tasha_4.jpg

tasha_2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I just bought a German Shepherd pup back in December and he is just one of the best things to ever happen to me! Congrats man, puppies are like one of the coolest things in the world! And your pup is just so damn cute! Kinda like mine back when I first got him, it's only been three months and he's already huge, and he's not even at his full size yet. Dogs are so cool. I love dogs. I love my dog more than I even love my horse, and that's a lot to say right there if you know what I mean.

Nice dogs! Here is my girlfriends dog Tank. He too is white and brindle :D The old man is going to be 15 this year. In October she adopted a 3 year old Female named Jazmine. Both are good dogs.

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 123
This is the email address for the breeder that I went to. She is located in Salem, OR. She has about 5 left, and they are all very nice. All diff configs of blue and white. Parents are both show dogs and real nice. I defintely recomend her. Dont worry about the little dog, mine got along great with a 8 lb pomeranian! [email protected] is her email .............Jon, when are we going to start modding him, lol

SonicBSnake - How much did you pay for your pup? (if you don't mind me asking)

Alright, I just had to post a picture of my dog...so here he is, he is in dog fighting tournaments, so don't mess with him. This is him after a long night of partying and he was caught in the act of sex with his girlfriend (not to mention he was high as a kite, also):

11607334633316200411745PM.JPG