My NEW dyno numbers 454RWHP and 417RWTQ...

Spitfire said:
Congrats again man, so......

How does it sound? Stock like you wanted?

you can definitely tell it has cams...and even though Tim and Andy and others think it's REALLY quiet I think it's as loud as I would want it but I think im just anal about the sound

i'll have a video clip for all of you to see what i mean ;)

• Sponsors (?)

I see!

DeadLurker said:
How so?

With 363rwhp I hit 12.3?

I haven't even picked up the car yet with 454 but trust me it's going to the track ASAP.

O.K. I see what u r saying now. No wonder I was confused, good thing I didn't say something ignorant "I can't believe you are not hitting lower #'s" I would have felt like an ASS. One question though if you don't mind. I am thinking about getting the supercharger before headers and just stay with that, what do u suggest good idea or not. Plus what type of supercharger did u go with. Oh yeah I definently want to see the numbers you hit with 454 ponies.

GTsleeper said:
O.K. I see what u r saying now. No wonder I was confused, good thing I didn't say something ignorant "I can't believe you are not hitting lower #'s" I would have felt like an ASS. One question though if you don't mind. I am thinking about getting the supercharger before headers and just stay with that, what do u suggest good idea or not. Plus what type of supercharger did u go with. Oh yeah I definently want to see the numbers you hit with 454 ponies.

I just want anything in the 11s on dr's....

btw im about to create a new thread with NEWER dyno numbers ;)