My new foxbody 2 weeks later

This is the foxbody me and my wife bought a couple of weeks ago for a strip/serious street car. Me and my son stripped the paint off of it and shot it with primer for a black paint job that we will do here soon, it took two weeks working on it a few hours every day to D/A it and block sand it to get the body looking decent. The engine setup is going to be an aluminum headed 351 with a 4 barrel carb and intake along with a nice cam, longtube headers etc. I will also be buying a decent stall converter for it and shift kit to help in the trans department, the best part is I only paid 500 bucks for this car and hope to turn it into a beast with a little time and effort.

P.s. I'm tring to keep the cost of this build reasonable so I think a stroker is out.

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g292/mmanns69/?action=view&current=skitrip2009071-1.jpg

Thoughts?

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks we caught the catfish last summer at a company tournament, that's one of my buddies holding it, onto the car lol it is actually an 86 LX with a 82 front clip. Rolling stock is going to be an 8.8 rear with 3.73's, subframe connectors, drag radials on the back with the 10 holes possibly etc.