My New Mustang!!

I once had a duracell go dead in my Ipod while on the treadmill with like 30 minutes left to walk, so I can relate to your carbeque situation....I still wake up shaking some nights.

Baby is sleeping pretty good...better than I am actually, and we have never been happier.....kids are tough, kids change EVERYTHING....I love him to death. Pic shows us just after we got home...my 36TH birthday (baby Zac 6months)....without a lie I had logged a total of14 hours of sleep in 12 days (tired does not even begin to describe my mental state)...as you can see I'm a little glassy eyed but happy as could be :) Usually I wouldn't post up a pic of my mug on the net...but I just love posting his pics...just looking at that picture makes me tired again...sleep is NOT over rated.
View attachment 400654

Im so happy for you man!!! He's definatly good looking i might add :nice: Honestly its the first time ive seen a mug of you at all! He's cute tho, and good luck man i know (along with rag and the posse) you'll make an awesome dad!!!! :nice: glad to hear all is well!

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I already have receipts for the work on the car for the last 5 years, so that is a plus. INCLUDING the battery.

The previous owner never had problems because he just rebuilt the car. He didn't drive it that much. He came across a gutted notch back police Mustang and decided to sell the one I got to fix up the new one.

I woke up late and dont give a crap :D

who brought the donuts??

DMAN!!!! i was wondering when you got back... glad to hear everything went smooth and youre a daddy now!!! just dont let him get hooked on your bad habits... (IE: doritos syndrome) <-- if you remember that.

holy ****, that's harsh... sorry to hear about the fire. I'm going to buy a fire extinguisher for my car now. Imagine if the battery was in the hatch, eeesh that would have been worse.

oh yea

Honey, I am a 35 year old woman :D

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

oh yea thats right. someone took a picture of you and posted while you where trying to white out all the foul language yesterday.
margie.jpg