My new painted interior with Carbon Fiber!!!

MoNsTaMaCk24

Founding Member
Aug 12, 2002
Shippensburg, PA
Falme me if you must I think it looks hot!!!! And it is my car and I like it!!! I am just waiting on getting black and red corbeau VX2000!!!! So tell me what you think!!!!

Attachments

• CFINT.JPG
    CFINT.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 732
  • CFINT4.JPG
    CFINT4.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 621
  • Sponsors (?)

You can see the pioneer motorized 7 inch screen on top and the pioneer dvd/cd player on the bottom! I did it all myself I bought one of those cf add on kits for like 80 shipped and painted my pieces red and i bought the silver piece in their by the gauges i think it all looks great!!!!

Dupli color Super Red!!! With clear coat!!!! All duplicolor spray paint it isnt bad I use to do body work I can do great fiberglass and I was at a car show looking at a lot of things... And I dont like it all painted and stuff so I did a little something special so I am highly pleased especially for the money! USE A LOT OF RUBBING ALCOHOL!!!!!! A LOT!!!!

Not a fan of the dash only b/c you have too many colors going on there. You have the red and the CF and then you have the silver and then the orange needles on the guages. But, the doors look ok. The dash just has too much going on.

Fast Furious... Rice... I Love that!!! I hate the orange needles anyway I can put red ones in???? I dont have indiglos!!!Its not rice! Cobra anniversary comes with red interior!!!! Thats real carbon fiber!!!! Not cheap vinyl!!! And I got it off ebay... Just type in mustang carbon fiber and start scrolling.... For a total of like 100 bucks thats fuggin awesome looking and different from all!!! Everyone has different tastes! You wont be thinking this is rice when I get around 600 rwhp!!!! Oh yes!!!

It's not too bad, but I am going to have to put you on exclamation probation....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <---You have used this many in this thread thus far(67). ( I know, I counted them, you must understand it's late and I have nothing to do)

Hey that actually looks good- I hate it when ppl paint the entire interior- looks like crap, but i like how you painted only certain trim peices, then set it off with bona fide CF. Looks good man. Paint them needlez red tho :)