My new painted interior with Carbon Fiber!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, I could go either CF or painting. Both is a little busy for me. But then I have conservative tastes, so don't count my vote. It looks well executed, though.

How about an FR500 steering wheel and some Bullitt pedals to compliment your interior work???

No one likes it cause I dont have a mullet... I am 20 years old... I hate having my stang look like everyone else... I am buying a carbon fiber saleen extractor style hood, getting my stock mirrors wrapped in carbon fiber, and also buying a black widow spoiler to be wrapped in carbon fiber. Black widow front and sides and the 99 up saleen replica rear bumper, xenon side scoops all emblems will be removed and it welded shut! Also Black widow tonneau! Its going to be driven only on nice days! Im getting an acura integra gsr for fuel economy. My motor should be built this summer too... I bought everything i like! I think it will all go great together! So we will wait and see! Thanks for the ones who appreciate the high quality of the work and time I committed to it! oh and I need an FR500 steering wheel bad!!!!