my new project

Bad92GT

The 5 Minute Plan Man
Jun 10, 2004
SC
well ive gone and bought a nice ranger for my DD and redneck truck.. and at 16... i dont think having a super nice mustang and a redneck truck and debt.. all in one while one car just sits there.. is a good idea.. mustang is going in the garage till i get to do something with it.. which.. sucks plenty lol but i think im going to sell it.. if anyones interested PM me.. anyway.. i decided im going to do something different.. or well.. new trend.. i know of a 96-98 cobra motor.. untouched.. still in the car and i can get the harness with it to. Probably going to pick up a roller for somewhere around 1000 or a lil notch back/hatch LX and drop it in.. 5 lug.. the works. drop a 2.2 KB on it.. and i'll be a happy kid lol if its a 4 banger then i'll have cheap insurance to. whatcha think? yes its not the 5.0 i know and love.. but its still makes awesome power and has the power and economical advantage of the DOHC motors..

• Sponsors (?)

well i can do the project for less than 6500.. or right at it.. right now im basically in debt.. and i hate it.. id be out and free if i did it.. plus the stang now would just sit there.. because im debt.. but id be oughta debt and be building a bad lil stang

are you in debt cause of your current stang? I fail to see how seeling your current one and building another 7,000k car is going to get you out of debt.
Do you owe that much on your current ride?
something just doesnt click

its trying to pay for the truck is the thing im in debt for.. so right now im flat out drained, savings and everything.. working and paying for the truck.. while i go put away a 6500 dollar mustang that could be cash in my pocket and i would be able to pay off the truck right now, while i start a new project.. if i can get cash/roller for my stang i'll drop the DOHC motor in there with a kennebell

junkyard.. 8.50 an hour.. i have connections.. pick up a 4v motor for like 400 bucks.. tranny to maybe.. get the K from a 00 GT for nothing.. and do all the work myself.. my dad works for ford so i get cost on everything.. it'll cost around 500 to get the harness/ecu for a cobra.. considering i'll get somewhere around 6k cash w/o a roller on trade.. and 5500-5000 and roller i think its possible.. connections help plenty.. plus i have 5 lug w/ 04 cobra brakes in the garage anyway lol