My new pypes exhaust video

• Sponsors (?)

This sounds about right. I love it. My only concern is that it is too loud. Do your neighbors hate you? I want this sound, but I dont want everyone looking at me. Does that make sense? This has been my problem with several stang mods. I am not looking for a flashy car, but I do want to have fun. (maybe I should have got a bullitt)

Also, yes, please upload a drive by vid.

edit -- I guess I should mention, this is my daily driver.

This sounds about right. I love it. My only concern is that it is too loud. Do your neighbors hate you? I want this sound, but I dont want everyone looking at me. Does that make sense? This has been my problem with several stang mods. I am not looking for a flashy car, but I do want to have fun. (maybe I should have got a bullitt)

my neighbors aren't bothered by them because we have another neighbor that actually has an old ford truck that has no exhaust on it. It's understandable you want more of a sleeper. my stang is just a weekend toy so after driving my little 4 cyl s-10 all week for work it's nice to get into it and make some noise

I will get an in-car video for you guys this week some time, but as a drive by, i live in the big city and wouldn't trust my camera sitting on the tripod on the street for anything, but then again, who needs trust. Screw it, i'll get a drive by also, and maybe a take off video, sound good? See you soon, with that.