My new Sig (Stang-less)

srothfuss

Last night I stabbed the same guy 7 times in a row
Oct 17, 2004
Woodward Ave.
As a few of you noticed yesterday, the Convertible is gone. Quite simply put, a nice man made a generous offer to purchase the car. It sold for a lot more than I thought it was worth, so I let it go. The searching for a new car has already begun. So I will still be on the boards for sure.

:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

it is always painful to see your car go but if the offer is right it is nice to start with something new, then you can use all the new info you have to start off with something even better! I had a 67 coupe that I loved, candy apple red, and I near fully restored it. I remember selling it and buying my 91GT and everyone thought I was crazy.

The 67 was fun, I wish I had it just to cruise around in but it would never be what this 91 is to me.

Good Luck!

Well, it just sort of happened... It's been a day now and I still don't regret it. I my short life time I have owned plenty of Mustangs. The 'vert was the first one I started to modify and taylor to my needs. It doesn't mean the next one will be any less fun, I think I will just start with a better car for what I want to do with it.

And as far as the sale: Lets just say, I have enough to get one of Ricks killer Dart based specials.

Here's a new (although temporary) signature for ya Stroth! :D

strothfussscooby1xa4.jpg