My new Sig (Stang-less)

DeVus1 said:
If you buy that 04 Cobra, it wont take you long at all. Of course, it wont be a vert. :rolleyes:
could be...

I can't afford one right now, but eventually, I will own some year cobra. Do they mkae KBs for 96-98? I think that would give it the lowend thta it needs.

• Sponsors (?)

But dags is technically right... the S in my i.d. is short for Steve. So it still works and I plan to upload that pic as my signature as soon as I get home from the plant. :(

There will not be an 03/04 Cobra in my driveway. Not that I don't like them, but I want something different.

strothfussscooby1ari4.jpg

Attachments

• strothfussscooby1ari4.jpg
    strothfussscooby1ari4.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 35
srothfuss said:
But dags is technically right... the S in my i.d. is short for Steve. So it still works and I plan to upload that pic as my signature as soon as I get home from the plant. :(

There will not be an 03/04 Cobra in my driveway. Not that I don't like them, but I want something different.

I can load it for ya if you like... just say the word and tell me which one you want to use.

Thanks for the offer Dags. I can load it later tonight though, I don't want you getting any special CT's now.

So far, I have 2 more hours to go here, then I have to get back to my desk (half hour away) finish my GMT900 blog and then head home and make dinner.

We all like fun... I didn't think I would have to start a thread about my car, but so many people noticed. So I felt the need to share.

At least I didn't post a thread before hand about selling the car.