My "NEW" Stang Complete! What do you think!?

Risingforce,

I didnt pay 20k over. I paid MSRP i wouldnt have been able to pay for it if i did. You can find a deal for MSRP out there if you started a year ago like i did. I know why you put the parts on and you did a good job if i dint get mine i might have done the same its with the Badges.

I know for a fact if you guys saw a Honda with with fack Vtech or nos stickers on it you would call them on it, well your doing the same thing they are.

But i do like your car you did a good job on it..

Kooldawg6,

When you biuld your daytona or cobra are you going to put the 427 badge on the side if you have a 302 in it? i think not!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Risingforce,

I didnt pay 20k over. I paid MSRP i wouldnt have been able to pay for it if i did. You can find a deal for MSRP out there if you started a year ago like i did. I know why you put the parts on and you did a good job if i dint get mine i might have done the same its with the Badges.

I know for a fact if you guys saw a Honda with with fack Vtech or nos stickers on it you would call them on it, well your doing the same thing they are.

But i do like your car you did a good job on it..

Kooldawg6,

When you biuld your daytona or cobra are you going to put the 427 badge on the side if you have a 302 in it? i think not!!!

It has nothing to do with how early you start lookin for one,,,,, you know why,,, cause I sold 2 of them where I work at,, I am the one who got the first info and ordering guide where I work,,,,, I am the one who put the orders in for the 2 customers who were willin to pay $20-$25K over sticker,,, and I couldnt see the dealer GM choosing me for MSRP over the $20K he made extra!
:flag:

I would have made it a GT-350. That would have been really different

Hence
GT-500 = 5.4 S/C
GT-350 = 4.6 S/C

Then you could have pitched the idea to Ford marketing.
Oops I just gave away my idea.

Anyway its a nice ride regardless if its the real thing or not
To each its own! All you need now are the rims.

I would have made it a GT-350. That would have been really different

Hence
GT-500 = 5.4 S/C
GT-350 = 4.6 S/C

Then you could have pitched the idea to Ford marketing.
Oops I just gave away my idea.

Anyway its a nice ride regardless if its the real thing or not
To each its own! All you need now are the rims.

With a few simple mods, our GTs are already GT-350 worthy and then some. A 4.6 S/C is coming in at at least 400 HP. Mine now with just the WMS CAI/SCT custom tune and Flows has got to be in the neighborhood of 350 HP at the crank.

Wow I just joined this forum and all I am reading is negative remarks and feeling a lot of butt-hurt people here too. I just bought my first mustang and just wanted to talk about it with some sensibility. I don't know anything about the car and it is my first fast car. I would like to try it in a quarter mile to see what it can do. My brother told me it does 11's but of course that is him driving not me. I just want to look cool in a mustang lol.

Attachments

• IMG_19471.jpg
    IMG_19471.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_19431.jpg
    IMG_19431.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20441.jpg
    IMG_20441.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 84