My New Toy!!

KlrSnk

Jun 21, 2006
Picked this beauty up on Friday:D 1990 Mustang GT 89,000 miles, 5spd, new tires :)rlaugh: ). It's all stock except K&N air filter and Flowmaster exhaust. Let me know what you think.

IMG_1188.JPG

IMG_1191.JPG

IMG_1244.JPG

IMG_1245.JPG

IMG_1251.JPG

Those pics came from the original owner, im going to take the name off the window and maybe the Mustang banner, then ill post up some better pics with my other 5.0

• Sponsors (?)

I got a heck of a deal on it too, guy was leaving for Iraq for 12 months, didn't want to leave it sitting and said he'd take 1000 cash. I about crapped my pants.

There are a couple things I need to get for it. It doesnt have stock fogs, I think there the lil round blue one from advance (boo!), The console is broke and wont stay shut, the driver side seat leans, but the ashtray door still works!!

nice looks pretty clean. If you don't mine me asking how much did you give for it? What all you plan on doing to it?

edit: damn you posted up what you payed the same time i did...lol

I've got the supercharged / n2o 92 GT, so I'd just like something simple with this, probably a TFS Top End kit, full exhaust, gears, short shifter. Just something to cruise in. Its going to be upgraded to 5lug as well, cobra rear, new seats, and some spicing up of the interior and i'll be done with it, lol, probably not.

what do you all think of the windshield banner? The name sticker on the driver window is definatley coming off, but I kind of like the banner, its different and I havent seen it on many foxes.

what do you all think of the windshield banner? The name sticker on the driver window is definatley coming off, but I kind of like the banner, its different and I havent seen it on many foxes.

IMO - get rid of it. I always think that people with windhsield banners have them b/c they can't remember the name of the car they're driving. :rolleyes:

:D The only car i like front window decals on are the Saleen Mustangs.. thats it. I mean you can make them look good on cars but yours does not look good lol. you'd like it better without it!

I had one of those banners on my '88, and it started cracking and pealing and when i took it off, over the years the sun had faded the "sun shade" part of the top of the windshield and i was stuck with MUSTANG faded into it....it sucked ass.

I'd ditch it, but to each his own. Damn nice looking car though :D