My Newly-Wingless Stang

Wingless def. looks nicer. And bro..go to Lowes and get black rubber plugs and paint them the color of your car with touchup and put those. It looks much cleaner and nicer. Here are some pix of my plugs and car.

plugs.jpg

2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

modu1ar tek said:
Wingless def. looks nicer. And bro..go to Lowes and get black rubber plugs and paint them the color of your car with touchup and put those. It looks much cleaner and nicer. Here are some pix of my plugs and car.

plugs.jpg

2.jpg

Please!!!! No more pix of your car!!! It's torturing me, I wish I would have gotten silver, I wish I would have gotten silver. :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice:

Haha. I got silver because it was the only good one they had left.But your car will defenitely out run/handle mine..so it evens out. :nice: If I could choose, it would either be silver or white. Anyway.the plugs are defenitely durable..the paint chips off about once every few months so you just need to repaint them. They are kinda push-plugs, so u need to pinch the middle and get it in there..unless u push them out from the outside theres no way for them to come out. They have perfect sizes for the holes at Lowes.

Just saw pix of ur yellow stang..god-damn it looks nice. WOW..I so want to drop my car now..the cobra bumper is killer also. :nice:

modu1ar tek said:
Haha. I got silver because it was the only good one they had left.But your car will defenitely out run/handle mine..so it evens out. :nice: If I could choose, it would either be silver or white. Just saw pix of ur yellow stang..god-damn it looks nice. WOW..I so want to drop my car now..the cobra bumper is killer also. :nice:

Thanks! I've got 03 cobra side skirts ready to be installed soon, sequential turn signals and 1-touch pass side window. So, hopefully my car will be a little better soon. But man, those silver Cobra Rs on a Silver Mustang just looker killer!

modu1ar tek said:
the paint chips off about once every few months so you just need to repaint them.

Maybe something less pliable (bondo?) would be less likely to lose its paint. Is there something that you can apply in goop form, that dries and becomes really hard?

Anyway, I like the look of your silver stang.