My next mods

• Sponsors (?)

WTF is that comment about high pitched sound being difficult to localize. That's bass ackwards. Low frequencies are not localized. High pitched sounds are pin point localized and easy to tell where they come from. That's why every audio demo CD highlights cymbal taps and high guitar plucks to show off precise soundstage recreation in quality speakers. What an idiot.

But I would buy a couple if they came with fart cans attached and neon lights!!

MysteryMachine said:
Eh would you people leave the neons out of the rice talk. Just cause you have neons don't make your car rice

Ricer!!!! :uzi:

J/K :D :jester:

I heard an eclpise the other day that was whistling pretty loud, but it didn't sound like any turbo I've ever heard. Im guessing he had the WHISTLES that GO WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LOL Thanks Justin.Well I don't think neons are "corn" either. I know of at least 2 guys on here that have them me being 1 and gcom being the other. I can't say to much about me having the power to override or back them up however you wanna put it but gcom has a fast and nice car and nobody really gives him **** about them.

MysteryMachine said:
LOL Thanks Justin.Well I don't think neons are "corn" either. I know of at least 2 guys on here that have them me being 1 and gcom being the other. I can't say to much about me having the power to override or back them up however you wanna put it but gcom has a fast and nice car and nobody really gives him **** about them.

I don't see any problems with neons unless the owner thinks they add HP. :p

Neons were okay.....

That is ... until a car was named after them.

I don't reacall ever seeing pics of your car with them. Do you have any? I do like the color of your car. Reminds me of some old Mopar....