My opinion on No Mufflers...

• Sponsors (?)

huskerpower02 said:
No backpressure equals lost horsepower, sounds good at idle but sounds like someone is firing a machine gun under your car at acceleration, gets old after awhile. My opinion :notnice: I've had this before and flowmasters were on my car the next day. Seems like alot of threads of no mufflers are popping up....

I have not had this happen... I can get it to backfire if I just shift the AOD through 1, and 2nd and letting off the gas.. but it isn't even that loud and it may crackle just once.... I think it sounds awesome, it is loud I agree but nothing like "machine gun under your car at acceleration" :stick:

getinaGTsoon said:
I have not had this happen... I can get it to backfire if I just shift the AOD through 1, and 2nd and letting off the gas.. but it isn't even that loud and it may crackle just once.... I think it sounds awesome, it is loud I agree but nothing like "machine gun under your car at acceleration" :stick:

Hm, interesting. Well high five to you. :banana: I guess it just might of been my car? :shrug:

How about those 1 chamber flows though! http://www.50tech.com/sljccj/Joe/singlechambers.wav

Now thats a mean sound! :D :nice: