My Polishing Projects ( pics)

OinkAodeOink

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2002
Daytona bch, Florida
Timing cover and t/b are probably the most dificult, water pump is chromed, and yes, even the injectors have been polished/painted, and cleared.
Even went as far as to polish the heads ( outside)as you see in the pic.

Items polished/chromed so far include:

-Intake
-Heads
-Injectors
-Timing chain cover
-Pulleys
-Valve covers
-Throttle body
-Turbo compressor cover
-Smoothed/Polished Stainless bolts on everything
-Distributor base
-Thermastat housing
-Waterpump
-Alternator
-Radiator
-Radiator cover
-Brake fluid res. cap
-Caster/Camber plates
-Master cylinder
-MAF
-March Brackets

Did I miss anything? I know i went overboard with the heads an shi* but once i started polishing, this stuff gets addicting, so i couldnt stop with just the intake.

polished01.jpg

polished02.jpg

polished03.jpg

polished04.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

yea i hope so, wont know for a few more weeks though. (Building the motor)

Heres the engine bay its all going in. All molded/smoothed, wiring moved to inner fenders and ready for a motor. Only one wiring harness will be visable in the engine bay, and thats the one that i have running just behind the lower intake on the firewall. Still needs alittle more work, but thats the basic idea..

enginebaynew1.jpg

Anyone have a link on how to do this stuff? I'm talkin detailed on everything.

Thanks and that looks great OINK.

OFF TOPIC. OINK, are you done w/school. You went for graphic design didn't ya? What are you going to do when your done or what are you doing now?

OinkAodeOink said:
yea i hope so, wont know for a few more weeks though. (Building the motor)

Heres the engine bay its all going in. All molded/smoothed, wiring moved to inner fenders and ready for a motor. Only one wiring harness will be visable in the engine bay, and thats the one that i have running just behind the lower intake on the firewall. Still needs alittle more work, but thats the basic idea..

enginebaynew1.jpg
i just checked out your site: http://www.leemotorsports.net/almoststock/ :nice:
i am looking forward to the wire hiding 101 page being filled in. i hope i can do it with the engine in the car ...