My Polishing Projects ( pics)

• Sponsors (?)

1105 said:
Thats not Mikes site if thats what your saying... Its ALMOST STOCK's site... Hes a fox body guy
yeah i was saying that, but i was mistaken, sorry. i thought i remembered reading a post where oink talking about hiding his wires and i saw this and i saw the red engine bay and i made the incorrect leap they that was oink's site. :(

i'm still hoping stock fills in that hiding wires 101 page. i'm hoping to do that with my 95.

Hidin wires is the same idea for all cars. Check out my little tutorial I did: http://mansonozz.corral.net/wires.html

ALl you need to know is the basics, the details vary from car to car. Everyone I've seen do it, has done it differently. Once you get in there with the basics, you'll see how easy it is to figure the rest out. It just takes a while to get everything done, but it really IS easy.

It just takes a while to get everything done, but it really IS easy
What he said. Just throw the wires into the fenders, and figure out a way to plug them all back in. Simple as that.

Who would want to drive that thing polished up so nicely?

RC
Thats probably why he has the 01 GT. I'd drive it everyday if it looked that good... But would hate cleaning it to keep it that way :bang:

hey this is just a suggestion but i would try that zoop seal on all those parts that way the upkeep is minimal i have a lot of pollished parts and getting to them after it's all together is very hard like the water pump and my ac compressor , killercanary and his dad have been using the zoop seal and they like the results :nice:

Wow, that ZoopSeal looks like the ticket. Found I even have a dealer right down the street. Thanks for the heads up :nice:

For now, ive cleared all the polished parts so hopefully that helps with clean up, and up keep. if not, i think il try this Zoopseal stuff on a few other parts.

I wont be driving the car around as much as i used to, but the car will be driven to and from school and work a couple times a week, and to the FFW's around Florida.

touched back up on some parts..

p3.jpg

p1.jpg